AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you manage requests for privates during shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2017
Australia
Chaturbate Username
evie_eive_
Hey guys,

I book most of my shows in advance. I generally try to avoid doing pvts during these shows as it seems unfair to ask people to come along and then leave them hanging (especially if the private ends up being a long one).

My tip rate as been hugely variable over my last few shows. I had a great show yesterday, but another couple totally tanked. During these shows, I didn't get a lot of people in/didn't get a lot of tippers. Those who *did* come in were all requesting privates.

If the show had been quiet for a while, I would've been more open to doing private sessions, but as I'd only just started <15mins earlier, I wanted to try and wait for the room to warm up. I figured this was best, as no one would come in if I was away in a private and I'd end up with poor numbers. The room never picked up pace, and I kind of regretting saying no to those private shows... but it seems like a gamble since you never know how the show's going to go.

How open are you guys to allowing privates during shows that you've pre-booked? How do you decide when to do a private in a group show?

Reactions: sadiesadie
Usually dudes don't schedule to masturbate. So getting them to schedule shows on a camsite will be hard. Getting people to book skype shows in advance is hard. If you are getting guys who rather go to private, but you seem to can't get your show off. Just a suggestion, since you don't want privates to interrupt shows, maybe set your schedule when you will accept privates.

It's a hard one cause you never know when/if you'll start getting tips.. I go by how I'm feeling.. Even if I'm not getting tipped but I'm enjoying myself chatting I won't go into a private but if I'm not feeling it and I've been online for a while and haven't been getting many tips I'll happily take a private before I logoff.. I find it better practice to schedule privates before or after a show or only logoff for them if I'm not feeling it in public chat.. I'm new so I'm no expert!

This is a good topic! When I was new and had no clue about camming I would jump right into a private even though I was getting tipped...Needless to say I started to tank! After LOTS of research and watching all these AWESOME girls.... I take a Private if the room is slow or I haven't been tipped in awhile and also announce what time i looging off in case anyone wants a private ....Same with skype .This seems to be working well :D and after a year on MFC my camscore is finally above average of course I never think of it! (HAHA)

Thanks guys! I might start booking my shows so that I leave some time at the end for privates. It's definitely tricky! And also announcing a while before I log off so that people can book in a private if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.