AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you Motivate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you hit burn out?

• Yes, frequently.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Yes, but rarely.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Only after climax.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes when dealing with jerks.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No, never.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Occasionally.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing this for about a year, but not frequently and not on a regular schedule. I find that I have to be in a very horny mood to get myself to get online and deal with some of the negative hecklers out there. When I do do a sex show, I find I am spent after I cum. How do you motivate to keep going after climax in order to make more money and have a longer show? How do you motivate to get online when you are really not in the mood for the repeated redundant questions and the jerks who just want to verbally abuse you?

Attachments

• 09242011-001.jpg
    09242011-001.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: spankamber
I dont understand the picture you included with this post?

I try and consistently think of new and interesting shows that make it intersting for me. I change locations - go cam in my car, my yard, my porch, coffee shops. I play games. I use different toys. I do shower shows, bath shows, oil shows, paint shows, food fights, girl girl shows, cooking shows, blowjob shows, fuck machine shows, hitachi control shows, .... a few days ago i did a virtual kidnapping show. I've cammed all over my house - including my garden shed!

I do conventions, I meet other girls and cam with them.

After cumming - yes I can be like "ok im spent" - this is part of why I try to split my show into 2-3 shows a day. If i am tryin to do everything in one shift of say 6 hours - I don't just do a cum show right out the gate. We usually hve something fun to do first - like streaking or covering me in paint or a shower or something.

I find camming fascinating. I focus on getting to know my regulars, and learning about them and enjoying their company. My room is a social place where I can be the princess, the queen - the center of attention. If i'm feeling lazy - I try to do a mellower show. If i have lots of energy, I go more upbeat.

For me camming is not just about cumming or sex on cam. I try to make my room more than that so that I don't get bored - if I'm bored - my regulars will be too!

And I set goals. There are some days where I just DONT feel like it. But I like to hit goals. So I try and hit my goals each day to make a bigger monthly goal. MFC is a challenge for me, and I love it :)

wow..what a chipper post..

Thank you. At this point I have only been doing solo shows. I have tried very hard to follow the rules the sites have about what we are allowed to do and with who. I do get lots of requests to watch me give a blowjob, but A) I don't have a cock around at the time to do it. LOL... and B) the rules I was given say I am to be on camera solo. Hmmm....

I hadn't thought about trying to do a show in my car. Not sure what a shower show is. I have thought about doing one in my backyard, but I have very little privacy back there, which is actually a turn on for me, but there are too many neighbor kids that might be able to peak through my fence. I'm working on a solution for that. LOL... This is all pretty new to me even though I have been doing it as a novice for a year now.

As for the picture, this was my first post, and I was just trying to figure out how that worked. Sorry for the confusion on that.

PleasureWhore said:
Couple of questions... How do you cam in a coffee shop? You just sit and chat fully clothed? And, what do you do in a cooking show that keeps them watching?

I imagine that yes, she does stay fully clothed. I've never seen one of Lolli's coffee shop shows before but I have seen a show with a lady having dinner at a full-service restaurant. She stayed clothed, talked to her room, and just had a big dinner date with everyone. It was a lot of fun.

With shows like these - no nudity or anything overtly sexual - the main draw is your regulars having something new, interesting, or novel to watch. People watch these shows because they want to just spend time with you and hang out.

Cooking shows can be sexualized by wearing sexy 50's housewife clothing, like heels, an apron, and nothing else.

Shower shows are when you take a sexy shower and get wet and soaped up.

PleasureWhore said:
B) the rules I was given say I am to be on camera solo. Hmmm....
Just to clear that up real quick - you don't have to be the only person on cam, but there can't be a MAN on cam with you. :)

I try and consistently think of new and interesting shows that make it intersting for me. I change locations - go cam in my car, my yard, my porch, coffee shops. I play games. I use different toys. I do shower shows, bath shows, oil shows, paint shows, food fights, girl girl shows, cooking shows, blowjob shows, fuck machine shows, hitachi control shows, .... a few days ago i did a virtual kidnapping show. I've cammed all over my house - including my garden shed!

After cumming - yes I can be like "ok im spent" - this is part of why I try to split my show into 2-3 shows a day. If i am tryin to do everything in one shift of say 6 hours - I don't just do a cum show right out the gate. We usually hve something fun to do first - like streaking or covering me in paint or a shower or something.

I find camming fascinating. I focus on getting to know my regulars, and learning about them and enjoying their company. My room is a social place where I can be the princess, the queen - the center of attention. If i'm feeling lazy - I try to do a mellower show. If i have lots of energy, I go more upbeat.

For me camming is not just about cumming or sex on cam. I try to make my room more than that so that I don't get bored - if I'm bored - my regulars will be too!

And I set goals. There are some days where I just DONT feel like it. But I like to hit goals. So I try and hit my goals each day to make a bigger monthly goal. MFC is a challenge for me, and I love it :)

Miss L's room is never boring! In fact it's hard to keep up with her. Last night's vision of an oiled nymphette dancing in the firelight was simply awesome! She share's her life, her thoughts, her temper, her body, her everything. She is completely at ease with who she is and totally genuine. Even when she's spent, I am too, and quiet time, leisurely passed, is delicious, relaxing and never boring. She's kind to other models, considerate and fair to members. The mansion shows, and seeing how the girls relate, are amazing. To be a part of her life and the others as well is a privilege and an honour. To share what little I have is not grudgingly given. I give what I can and interact as best I can. Miss L. has given me more than she realizes and I appreciate it very much.

This is a bit gushing but being her sissy Slut, I am compelled, hehe. ....but I want too. However, I am under no illusions as to the nature of the relationship, because it is one that is totally unconditional and with the utmost respect for privacy and her as a fellow traveller in this life.

Luna (alias EtaAqua)

EtaAqua said:

Miss L's room is never boring! In fact it's hard to keep up with her. Last night's vision of an oiled nymphette dancing in the firelight was simply awesome! She share's her life, her thoughts, her temper, her body, her everything. She is completely at ease with who she is and totally genuine. Even when she's spent, I am too, and quiet time, leisurely passed, is delicious, relaxing and never boring. She's kind to other models, considerate and fair to members. The mansion shows, and seeing how the girls relate, are amazing. To be a part of her life and the others as well is a privilege and an honour. To share what little I have is not grudgingly given. I give what I can and interact as best I can. Miss L. has given me more than she realizes and I appreciate it very much.

This is a bit gushing but being her sissy Slut, I am compelled, hehe. ....but I want too. However, I am under no illusions as to the nature of the relationship, because it is one that is totally unconditional and with the utmost respect for privacy and her as a fellow traveller in this life.

Luna (alias EtaAqua)

Oh my gosh you little slut!!! You made me blush!!!!

Blow job shows are with a dildo. I am not sure if you understood that you dont need a man to do that on cam. Also if you dont already watch mfc. You can see so many different shows. As for cumming I personally can cum multiple cum shows but on the days I can't I do as much as I can in free chat like crazy shows streaking or something simple like shower show. Cooking shows I wear something hot and do naughty stuff liek have them tip for lick chocolate sauce off my boob or spank me with the spatula (diff than what I am cooking with) but not everyone is into the wilder kinkier shows its up to you what you like and feel ok with

This thread is best suited for the Models Only section, but the ladies who posted here gave good advice.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Personally, I play video games on cam until the models who are watching me all (or a majority... I have odd model friends who keep my cam on all the time) start demanding a show. Then they never tip. :crybaby:

:lol:

I'm sorry that this turned out to be in the public chat area. I thought I was in the models area. I'm still getting used to this site and have not figured out how to get there to make a post. I am approved as a model though.

As for the BJ shows with a dildo, I have done some of those. :) I need to get a better tasting dildo though. LOL...

PleasureWhore said:
I need to get a better tasting dildo though. LOL...

Yeah, I definitely know about yucky-tasting toys! The health and safety of sex toys is important, so be careful. I had this big brown Swedish Erotica rubbery dildo that ended up giving me discomfort, made me break out, and it left an awful feeling/taste in my mouth. I've read some very informative posts that go into detail about the safety of sex toys and which materials to aim for/avoid. I've read that toys made of silicone or glass are highly recommended. I'll PM you a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.