AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you use emojis in your tip menu?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
As per title. I've seen models with emojis in their tip menu, how is this done? I've tried typing devil in there with the colons either side and that didn't work like it does in the chatroom. I've also seen some emojis that in not in the ones listed in the chatroom, is there a list of emoji commands for stripchat?

Just be aware, and it is perhaps a minor point I suppose, that if you use phone emojis in your menus etc, users who are *not* visiting the site on a phone will just see the "block" instead.

1679343211476.png

Also with some of the actual SC emojis we will see the actual text for the emoji e.g. ❤️ :devil: etc (although this last seems to depend on whether we are viewing the tip menu in your bio or in the chat room)

Upvote 0
I just copy and paste into the tip note. I usually use one for a bunch of notes, then change it up. In case you are wondering, can a clever member who does not normally have the emoji privileges just type in " :inlove: , or ❤️ " and be able to place it in the chat or a note? In my experience, no. I also have had not much luck with emojies from emojipedia being accepted on the platform. One, called "red heart" is...but ends up being black on the platform

Upvote 0
In case you are wondering, can a clever member who does not normally have the emoji privileges just type in " :inlove: , or ❤️ " and be able to place it in the chat or a note? In my experience, no.
A few years ago users who were not "gold" as "elite" was called back then, could type in the "code" for the emojis (e.g. ️: heart : , : grinning : etc) and the emoji would appear in chat, but not for a couple of years at least now.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Tackybrady
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.