AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does it come that on the main page on CB the models have 1000+ anonymous users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to poke in my nose here and talking off topic as I'm not able to create my own thread.

I have a Horny traffic lol and some or most of them would pay just to have dirty phone talk so I just wanted to find some girls here and there, if any girl here would like to do it for $$.. Just reply here.

To confirm what Mila is saying, just compare your contest stat rank to your placement rank. If it were purely based off of registered viewers, your contest rank (which is only based on registered viewers) would always match your placement rank. While they can often times be fairly close, they can differ significantly as well. There's more to chaturbate's ranking algorithm than simply viewers. Tip flow seems to be the biggest factor along with viewer count. Even with 1000+ viewers, if tips stop flowing, we'll get bumped to page 2. This is why I like MFC's camscore. It's straightforward, transparent, and relatively consistent. Chaturbate on the other hand can be seemingly random. You hit page 1 one day with 2000 viewers and struggle to hit page 2 with less than 200 viewers the next with no idea why.

Reactions: Mila_ and JyJy
CB has affiliates that redirect trafic.
It is possible those anonymous come from there. Or those connexions may be fake and come from loosy affiliate.

Reactions: JyJy
View attachment 78487

Here is a visual example of what I was talking about. In this screencap of the “featured” tab the highlighted model is the #1 contest cam with the most registered users watching (13000+ total viewers) but since she is not making almost any tips at all, she is at the end of the first row. The top cam on the “featured” tab has 1600 viewers but good tokenflow
actually your example strengthen the theory that those are Anon' users that bummed her up to top row and not registered personal users.
if you noticed, the model in your example was online just 2 min' and already had over 13.5k users. it is very unlikely that the room manage to fill up so quickly with valid registered users all watching her in her room, through their web browser, in person, just under 3 min'.
it take at least 10 -15 min to raise behind a few thousands , even for the most experienced model.
also note that the number of users presented under the model's room, in teh featured page, etc., is identical to the user count in the room itself (at least that is how it was on my broadcast - room user count matched the featured room user count on main page), which counts Anon' users as well.

so based on that example you presented the Assumption is much more going toward the direction that Anon' uses do count on promoting a model/room.
so in theory, there could be such bot, as we seeing here it is beneficial using one for PR.

Last edited:
Reactions: JyJy
I have read some 3ds on others forums where users that are mods asked for bots to help their models to gain more anon users AND ALSO fake users.
So...

The other reason some may have a large number of anon users is due to their affiliate network. One of the options for an affiliate link is "best converting tour" (or something like that, can't remember exactly what). What this does is send any affiliate traffic to a small handful of best converting (whatever that means) models' room. If a model ends up on that, they'll likely see a massive influx of anon users because any links to the best converting tour will suddenly point directly to their room.

Status
Not open for further replies.