AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How I Built Mt Cam Site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Is it true he was using his camsite as his own personal fap catalog? Was he peeping into privates and using worthless tokens?

As far as i know yes. I have spoken to other models..one saw his face. All of us had a member come in our rooms asking for a very specific thing. We all discussed it and realized same user name in all cases and model witnessed was owner when he later skype called her as his business self forgetting he showed her his face under the member user name..such a terrible act. Ripping us off and free shows..lowest of low

Didn't he post this all way back in march?

From this point on I will be put a pure disclaimer at the top of the post on this site that states " Not A Functioning site" This site is incomplete because we stopped building at a point were we could have the community come in and tell us what they like and don't like. Again The site is no where near Being functional. in fact we left the chip purchase open so you can freely have as many chips as you like for no charge, literally you can vet the entire site with chips for functionality, you cab sing up as anything you want and access it from any point to test it and look around for fixes or things you might want to see changed.

I was surprised when models posted they were using this site. I don't even think you could register as a member of the site in the first place so who were all the members? him and his friends?

Didn't he post this all way back in march?

I am unsure however most of my traffic was my paying client base i brought over myself. I had no idea he wass on here until another Model directed me here

I was surprised when models posted they were using this site. I don't even think you could register as a member of the site in the first place so who were all the members? him and his friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.