AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How I feel about cam ladies and trolls.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how when you're in elementary school and your mom wants to go have a "meeting" with the bully's parents and the principale and you're like NOOOOOO MOM WTF DONT... :?

YrgCQ.gif
XtMvQ.gif

Ironic that you called the trolls childish multiple times yet your post is just that.

I get that you mean well, but by lashing out like that you sound very immature about all of this and if I was one of the mentioned models I would be really pissed at you for not only mentioning my name in your tweet but also for making threats on my behalf. Its one thing to be offended by trolls but to fuel them is a whole different story. Not helpful, buddy.

Were big girls, we know how to deal with interwebz trolls.

first of all I admire you for supporting the girls whose company you enjoy, and ESPECIALLY for saying what you did about camgirls being real folk with problems, emotions and so forth who are not "sexbots" cause a lot of the time we aren't.

I wish the ppl who treat us badly would come read and heed, and they probably won't but on the off chance one will, thank you!!!!!

I also have to say though, that just like we may appear to some to be sexbots or anything else wr aren't, don't assume that just cause your angels seem like angels to YOU that they don't have the capability to be just the opposite. I've seen pervs and models behave rather badly and with rotten attitudes only to turn around and be smiley nice "angels" in chat. we all do it. just saying, keep a realistic view of Internet peeps no matter how well you think you know them or how good of "friends" you are.

:) lastly, thanks for being one of those guys who can string up a full sentence, tip AND be nice. it's actually kind of rare!!!

I wanted to take a moment to say that I think a lot (not all) of these comments really suck! I suppose some of you will justify your shitty responses by saying he should not have posted on the forum if he could not handle the responses, but I say...that SUCKS!!! AmberCutie is an incredible model that I admire very much and this forum is a valuable resource to so many people but it is because of posts like I see above that I stopped visiting the forum. These types of comments would be better as private messages, if they are really sincere and meant to be helpful. But, the way I see it is that some of you just like to be mean and judgemental. It takes a lot of courage for some people to make posts like this, they think about it for days (as SgtPeper said in his post) and it is really sad that when they do they get ridiculed by a lot of people. This is not the first person I have seen this happen too and this time I decided to say how I felt. I don't really care what people have to say about my posts but I am clearly not at all shy or reserved. Next time you comment on someone else's post you should ask yourself how it would make you feel to get a response like that. Do onto others...this is a golden rule that people seem to forget about when they are hiding behind a laptop.
I am a BAD ASS Angel that adores SgtPeper for his courage, bravery and caring nature all while he is fighting cancer and stuck in the hospital a lot!!!
Have a great forum experience!
Scarlet :angel12:

ScarletRaven said:
I wanted to take a moment to say that I think a lot (not all) of these comments really suck! I suppose some of you will justify your shitty responses by saying he should not have posted on the forum if he could not handle the responses, but I say...that SUCKS!!! AmberCutie is an incredible model that I admire very much and this forum is a valuable resource to so many people but it is because of posts like I see above that I stopped visiting the forum. These types of comments would be better as private messages, if they are really sincere and meant to be helpful. But, the way I see it is that some of you just like to be mean and judgemental. It takes a lot of courage for some people to make posts like this, they think about it for days (as SgtPeper said in his post) and it is really sad that when they do they get ridiculed by a lot of people. This is not the first person I have seen this happen too and this time I decided to say how I felt. I don't really care what people have to say about my posts but I am clearly not at all shy or reserved. Next time you comment on someone else's post you should ask yourself how it would make you feel to get a response like that. Do onto others...this is a golden rule that people seem to forget about when they are hiding behind a laptop.
I am a BAD ASS Angel that adores SgtPeper for his courage, bravery and caring nature all while he is fighting cancer and stuck in the hospital a lot!!!

But... Have you read his post? Or are you just biased by being one of his "angels"? If I made a post like this one, which I would never do, I'd want peoples honest opinions (Or I'd have never gone out of my way to post it on a forum). That is what I, and everyone else is giving.

ScarletRaven said:

I understand where you're coming from, and of course models appreciate the support of members, but at the same time some of us (me, anyway) feel we don't need someone to defend us. We're actually pretty good at doing it ourselves. I think he would have received less criticism if he had posted it as an open letter to trolls, rather than requesting a critique. Critiques are critical. That's sort of the point of them.

Hello both Models and Fans alike! I'm a long time camgirl on MFC, a job that I've both loved and loathed. Although I usually stay neutral in the public eye, I thought that it might be helpful for you all to hear from a previously mentioned "Angel". When you take the measure of an opinion it is important to consider the source. I am honored that Peper, a man with a kind and generous nature, has chosen me to support both emotionally and financially. I have seen firsthand that through great adversity he continues to smile and be positive. Never dumping the emotional baggage that is sometimes included in a hefty tip. He has four angels but makes each of us feel special. SgtPeper's post is the perfect example of a red blooded American man feeling protective of the women he cares for. His motive is not possession but prevention. He would/has done anything to keep me from feeling pain and although I don't believe that his efforts will save me from harm, I appreciate his sheer desire to do so. Thank you Peper for being so brave. Thank you Amber for providing the space to discuss. Thank you Models and Fans for taking the time to read and consider. love always...

Reactions: Sgtpeper
DigitalSweety said:
ScarletRaven said:

I understand where you're coming from, and of course models appreciate the support of members, but at the same time some of us (me, anyway) feel we don't need someone to defend us. We're actually pretty good at doing it ourselves. I think he would have received less criticism if he had posted it as an open letter to trolls, rather than requesting a critique. Critiques are critical. That's sort of the point of them.

Exactly.

While it is sweet and very kind to care and feel the want/need to defend models, there is a right way and wrong way to do that. Speaking exactly as the "trolls" do doesnt help anything. All it does is make the assholes more mad and give them more of a reason to keep you on their minds.

He asked for critique and got it and while I dont agree with any mean words, I do love the fact that people on this forum are honest without sugar coating things. Not all critique is going to be good and that should definitely be considered when putting yourself out there for judgement.

Angry, insulting posts are never going to be as persuasive as eloquent, more calmly written things. Instead of being the same as the trolls, state it differently so theres actually a chance that it strikes a chord and gets them thinking about reconsidering their actions/opinions, as oppose to wanting to fire back.

ScarletRaven said:

I don't think anyone is doubting that he's a decent guy. But he asked for opinions on what he posted to twitter, and it was the opnion of many that what he posted was counter-productive. I don't see that giving somebody the feedback that they asked for is akin to "ridiculing" someone.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
DigitalSweety said:
ScarletRaven said:

Exactly.

While it is sweet and very kind to care and feel the want/need to defend models, there is a right way and wrong way to do that. Speaking exactly as the "trolls" do doesn't help anything. All it does is make the assholes more mad and give them more of a reason to keep you on their minds.

He asked for critique and got it and while I don't agree with any mean words, I do love the fact that people on this forum are honest without sugar coating things. Not all critique is going to be good and that should definitely be considered when putting yourself out there for judgement.

Angry, insulting posts are never going to be as persuasive as eloquent, more calmly written things. Instead of being the same as the trolls, state it differently so there's actually a chance that it strikes a chord and gets them thinking about reconsidering their actions/opinions, as oppose to wanting to fire back.
Well said Anna! That was worded perfectly!

I for one would have been MORTIFIED if I was one of the mentioned ladies. Absolutely, gut sickeningly MORTIFIED!
I'm sure he is a very sweet guy with great intentions, but he went about it in a horrible way that is likely to create more trouble. It would have been a lot more productive as a post applauding you favorite ladies abilities to work through the negatives that come with MFC, instead of an attack rant involving small penises and basements.

JoleneJolene said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
DigitalSweety said:
ScarletRaven said:

Exactly.

While it is sweet and very kind to care and feel the want/need to defend models, there is a right way and wrong way to do that. Speaking exactly as the "trolls" do doesn't help anything. All it does is make the assholes more mad and give them more of a reason to keep you on their minds.

He asked for critique and got it and while I don't agree with any mean words, I do love the fact that people on this forum are honest without sugar coating things. Not all critique is going to be good and that should definitely be considered when putting yourself out there for judgement.

Angry, insulting posts are never going to be as persuasive as eloquent, more calmly written things. Instead of being the same as the trolls, state it differently so there's actually a chance that it strikes a chord and gets them thinking about reconsidering their actions/opinions, as oppose to wanting to fire back.
Well said Anna! That was worded perfectly!

I for one would have been MORTIFIED if I was one of the mentioned ladies. Absolutely, gut sickeningly MORTIFIED!
I'm sure he is a very sweet guy with great intentions, but he went about it in a horrible way that is likely to create more trouble. It would have been a lot more productive as a post applauding you favorite ladies abilities to work through the negatives that come with MFC, instead of an attack rant involving small penises and basements.
Yup. And on that note, we bid this thread adieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.