AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long did it take you start making 500 a week or more , and another question about SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone , I'm just wondering how long it took a few of you to start bringing in good money (500wk for me is good lol) I've just started camming on chaturbate and today was my 3rd day. My husband and I did couples the first day and made 75$ and the second day about the same. Today I got on by myself as I will be most days and only made 450 tokens :(. Also completely different subject I signed up by myself for SM. I emailed them because I was never asked how I wanted to be paid and they told me I had to ask my studio manager. I didnt sign up with or use a studio and when I emailed them back I told them that . I told them there was no studio involved. I also told them I wanted to delete the account and they told my the studio manager has to do it. I emailed them yet again explaining there is no studio involved and they stopped responding....anyone ever experience this??

Not very long. It took a couple weeks to build up regulars. I had a daily goal of around $100 dollars to make to pay my bills and was camming 8-12 hours a day to make it. After a few months I went from a couple hundred(300-700) to a couple thousand(1-2thousand). Some people can make that a lot sooner in their camming career though. For some it comes right off the bat and they can make thousand a week from the get go. I think it's a mix of finding the perfect site for you, the shows you put on, and of course a decent amount of luck. Keep at it and you'll be at that $500 mark in no time. Also, there are other ways to make money with your camming without actually camming. Do content sites on the side such as clips4sale, manyvids, mygirlfund, and you can make a lot on those sites as well to pick up the slack from any income you didn't make on camming.

Hi everyone , I'm just wondering how long it took a few of you to start bringing in good money (500wk for me is good lol) I've just started camming on chaturbate and today was my 3rd day. My husband and I did couples the first day and made 75$ and the second day about the same. Today I got on by myself as I will be most days and only made 450 tokens :(. Also completely different subject I signed up by myself for SM. I emailed them because I was never asked how I wanted to be paid and they told me I had to ask my studio manager. I didnt sign up with or use a studio and when I emailed them back I told them that . I told them there was no studio involved. I also told them I wanted to delete the account and they told my the studio manager has to do it. I emailed them yet again explaining there is no studio involved and they stopped responding....anyone ever experience this??

You may have accidentally signed up through an agency. What site did you use to sign up?

Not very long. It took a couple weeks to build up regulars. I had a daily goal of around $100 dollars to make to pay my bills and was camming 8-12 hours a day to make it. After a few months I went from a couple hundred(300-700) to a couple thousand(1-2thousand). Some people can make that a lot sooner in their camming career though. For some it comes right off the bat and they can make thousand a week from the get go. I think it's a mix of finding the perfect site for you, the shows you put on, and of course a decent amount of luck. Keep at it and you'll be at that $500 mark in no time. Also, there are other ways to make money with your camming without actually camming. Do content sites on the side such as clips4sale, manyvids, mygirlfund, and you can make a lot on those sites as well to pick up the slack from any income you didn't make on camming.

Thank you for responding. you are doing way more hours, I think I definitely need to put in more time I would be on about 4hours a day. A big downside for me is space . at the moment we live in a small house and I Don't have much space in my room so I can on my bed. I get up and sexy dance and tease (hopefully I dont end up busting my ass) its just feeling slow but I guess I'm being inpatient. at the moment we are using chaturbate and I was going to take some pictures and videos to sell them. What kind of things do you do on those other sites? I was also intrested in selling things like my panties or worn socks to lol.

It took me like a couple months. I wasn't really working when I first started. I've seen models make thousands their first week, and I've seen models make pennies. It depends.

Work as much as you can with your new girl status. Put in 3-4 hours everyday.

When signing up through streamate, sign up at streamatemodels.com. If in the future support says you are in a studio, email Liz@streamate.com and have her verify. What country are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.