AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many functional computers do you own?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
I'm talking about desktops and laptops here, of course.

Between Jawbs and I we have 6. One, however, I am giving to my Mom next month so she can learn what this thing called the Internet is. So then we'll have 5. What else do you expect from a household consisting of a software engineer computer geek and an Internet addicted camwhore? :)

Oh.

Well, I was going to buy you a new laptop so that it would be easier to have shower cam shows (I assumed you had to move a computer to the bathroom and set things up), but if you've got enough computers, I guess the computer will go to me, then.

Hah yep I have a great setup for shower now, since I also have 2 webcams. I set up my laptop/2nd cam in the bathroom and have it pretty much ready to go while I am in my "slut room" doing a countdown or whatnot.

That's awfully sweet of you though, thank you for the gesture. :) I say get yourself a laptop so you can have us MFC girlies with you wherever you go!!

Yeah, I'd like that, but I think the city's Wi-Fi blocks out MFC. Still, I wouldn't mind having the laptop to take with me for a wired connection in hotels if I do find a job where I have to travel lots.

I really cannot be bothered to go and plug them all in and power them up, but having been into computers since 8 bit times, and owned a computer company, probably a fair few hehe. I only maintain a couple at the moment, a powerful desktop/tower and a laptop which i use most of the time as it is easier to use laid in bed.

I have 4- two laptops, and two PC's. I think thats a good amount for me and the boy. There was once a time when we lived with 6 other people all with 2 computers each in the living room- all playing WoW. That was pure geekiness. I miss those days.

I have 4 total in working condition, 2 laptops and 2 pcs, I only use 1 of the laptops and 1 of the pcs. Figured I might as well put up the specs of the ones I actually use.

PC(built myself):
power supply: Thermaltake Toughpower 850w
Mobo: EVGA x58 3x sli
cpu: intel i7 processor 720 @ 2.67ghz(for those that don't know, it is a quad core running 2 threads per core)
ram: patriot viper 3x 2 gig ddr3 1600MHz(total of 6 gig)
HDD0: Seagate Barracuda 500gb sata 7200 rpm
HDD1: Forget maker, but it is 1tb sata 7200 rpm
gfx card: EVGA Geforce GTX 295 1792mb
sound card: Diamond extreme sound 7.1 DDL
Speakers: Onkyo 1200w 7.1 surround sound
Headset Turtle Beach HPA2(5.1 surround sound)
monitors:
main:22" LCD Widescreen 1920x1080
Secondary:20" lcd standard 1280x1024
For Movies: Sharp Aquos 46" 1080p LCD tv via HDMI

New laptop:
cpu: intel i7 720qm @ 1.6ghz
ram: 6gb ddr3 1300mhz
gfx: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 1gb gddr5(best laptop gfx card you can get without going SLI/crossfire)
HDD0: 500gb 7200rpm
HDD1: 500gb 7200rpm
screen size: 17.3" 1920x1080
mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder x8

In reality, one, a laptop.

In a perfect world, four:

two laptops, one for mfc to take to the bathroom, one for anything else.

two desktops, one for mfc and one for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.