AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS encoder

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hi
Im using pc computer. In the past i had laptop and in obs 2 encoders: x264 and quick sync. I know exist also nvenc. In my OBS i have only x264. Some time ago i was reading that there is a way to install nvenc or the other quick sync. I dont how or is it really possible. Or in some way find it on my computer.
I have NVidia geforce GT 1030 card and specific of computer i show you in screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 8
The F series intel CPU don't have intergrated graphics so you won't get quicksync
I'm pretty sure you need a GTX (not GT like you have) or RTX nvidia GPU for hardware encoding.

I think the GTX 1060 is the lowest nvidia card with hardware encoding.

The F series intel CPU don't have intergrated graphics so you won't get quicksync
I'm pretty sure you need a GTX (not GT like you have) or RTX nvidia GPU for hardware encoding.

I think the GTX 1060 is the lowest nvidia card with hardware encoding.
And how to gt the best settings with x264? Lets say bitrate 3500 with lets say fast preset? Or standard preset veryfast but higher bitrate? My CPU is ok- with faster preset and 3500 bitrate was 13 % using cpu

at 3500 bitrate 1080p at 30fps would be the highest output without dropping packets. 'Fast' preset if your CPU has power for it will get your best quality. 'Faster' is like the MEDIUM setting for OBS I think.