AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how many models are on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eden

Cam Model
May 22, 2015
midwest, USA
edenbardot.com
Twitter Username
@edenbardot
Streamate Username
edenbardot
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/100659/eden-bardot
i am DYING to know. does anyone know? is it possible to know?
i've searched the internet and only found one article that says "some say 100,000 while others believe it is over 1 million" or some shit.

also, because my placement on the Miss Myfreecams list... out of HOW MANY MODELS it that?!

also sorry if this question has been posted on ACF already, i searched high and low for it.

Last edited:
I think MCG is being maintenanced or something? Cause the link you posted and the MFC bio and stats page are all wonky. Like, there's no info there, just the avatars for the different camsites.
The top is a bit wonky, I think it was mentioned to him a while back. But if you scroll down the infographic is still there.

Here's the info pertaining to amount of models:

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 10.16.30 AM.png

I think MCG is being maintenanced or something? Cause the link you posted and the MFC bio and stats page are all wonky. Like, there's no info there, just the avatars for the different camsites.

Yeah, the infographic page has been like that for a while... but if you hit page down all the data/tables etc are further down the page.

Accounts... Infographic - accounts.jpg

It is just one long page of stats, with no links to the individual sections (still a work in progress I think)... but the top section does look weird as if the layout is broken somehow. I can see it like that on a desktop, maybe it looks diff on a tablet.

1000 - 1500 models on at any moment in time is the reality... the 11 873 only equates to those working over 1 hour per day, most real models do a lot more. 7000 - 9000 would be a conservative estimate, but realistically only about 6000 models would do over 4 hours per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.