AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can models on CB see how many tokens I have?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Hi,

Sorry if this question has been raised before but I recently had a situation with a model on CB when I told her that I couldn't tip much but she told me that I had more tokens than she had. Can a model see how many tokens a user has? It made me feel really uncomfortable. I have my username colour set to light blue as well.

Broadcasters can sort the members in the room by the order of tokens held, so while they cannot see the number in your balance, they can see if you have more (or fewer) than they do.
And if another member tells them how many they have, it can further refine the ballpark area that your balance sits in.

ETA: not my business how you handle the issue you describe, but having a token balance doesn't mean that those are freely available to be used right then.
I have money in the bank after pay day, but need to budget that for all expenses until next pay day.
But if you say to a model that you can't tip because you don't have many tokens, and they know that's BS, that's a different situation to saying you have some but need to make them last a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I googled to check ETA is estimated time of arrival? I know I'm not upto speed with these things, is ETA the same in this context obviously not! but what does it stand for??

Upvote 0
I googled to check ETA is estimated time of arrival? I know I'm not upto speed with these things, is ETA the same in this context obviously not! but what does it stand for??
Lol this is off topic but I had such a hard time understanding what this was when I first got here. Took me a while to put 2 and 2 together.

Upvote 0
Lol this is off topic but I had such a hard time understanding what this was when I first got here. Took me a while to put 2 and 2 together.
yes, I had to search deep in google, first thing in the moring while having tea. :)

Even more off topic thank goodness I was not reading blueys thread in the morning I don't think I would have been able to start my day, my brain would have stalled. Phew!

Upvote 0
That is the beauty of a thread on a forum, it can take a different route than the original post was intended to be ;P right?

I had NO freaking clue that ETA could also mean "Edited To Add" either by the way! so very useful info :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.