AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment not received and banned due to unexisting TOS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2024
Hey fellow CB users, I hope you're all doing well!

My friend who is streaming on CB for years now and literally produces them a lot of $, recently encountered a perplexing situation on the website and I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced something similar.

A few days ago, she converted her earned tokens into cash on CB.
However, to her surprise, not only did she not receive the payment yet, but her account got banned as well days after she already converted her tokens into cash. The reason stated was the alleged use of a beautify face filter - and she was using this before for years already.

I'm reaching out to the community to see if anyone has encountered a delay in receiving payments after converting tokens or has faced an account ban for reasons that seem unusual and which are not present in their TOS anywhere. I know that they can terminate accounts whenever they want for no reason at all but still i find it bs to ban somebody due to this reason and also holding their payment. Are they allowed to do not send your payment at all isn't this illegal?
I'm keen to understand if this is an isolated incident or if others have had similar experiences.

If you've gone through something similar or have any insights into CB's policies regarding payment processing and account bans, please share your thoughts. Your input could be invaluable in shedding light on this issue and finding a resolution.

Also a another wierd thing that happened to her months ago, she requested account deletion and weeks passed after the request of her account deletion, she wanted to see if they really deleted it and when she asked for account reactivation on support they also reactivate it instantly, is this normal?

Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing about your experiences and advice!

Im not here to discuss about my friend account details, she already contacted cb support but they are always lazy to respond on time they need 50+ hours to reply to an email like it always been. Imagine in 2024 to do not have a live chat support.

Im here because i want to know if there are ppl dealing with similar situations thx.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.