AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Money being transferred into my bank account that I did not sent or even have in the first place.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 9, 2024
Hi @punker barbie

I’ve recently received two emails from CB saying I’ve wire transferred myself money that I 1000% did not. It’s happened twice now and the money from the first deposit has already hit my bank account. Money I did not make.

These transactions happened March 6th and 7th. You can clearly see on my CB account that I haven’t cashed out tokens since February 18th! So I have no idea where this money came from, it’s not mine!!!

It happened to me once as well. Actually those were extra from people that signed up using my link ,rev share program.Check in your detailed income stats .

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

I’ve recently received two emails from CB saying I’ve wire transferred myself money that I 1000% did not. It’s happened twice now and the money from the first deposit has already hit my bank account. Money I did not make.

These transactions happened March 6th and 7th. You can clearly see on my CB account that I haven’t cashed out tokens since February 18th! So I have no idea where this money came from, it’s not mine!!!
My username is selina_thick. Forgot to include that.

Upvote 0