AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have not received my Payout and no email indicating why either.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2023
Please help @punker barbie I have not received any email or anything regarding my cashed out tokens. So I've literally tried everything. I have emailed them through support I have tried contacting them on Twitter nothing has worked. I knew something was up with my account when I couldn't initiate a daily payout but I just brush it off and hoped that I would get my pay out when the day came on the 7th. But I never even got an email that said my payout is being processed or it's on the way to my bank or anything. It was a hefty amount of tokens too, and was really looking forward to it. I have also submitted multiple support tickets, but I don't even get emails regarding those, so I have noI idea what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.