AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing Payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 29, 2024
Hello @punker barbie ,
I first apologize that my first post is directly a request for payment without having done anything for the ACF community.

I have a problem with my affiliate payment (01-15 Jan) . On January 16, I received an email (ticket ID 23059273) that the payment via crypto could not be made. I then changed the payment method to EU bank transfer. After the change, I used the Daily Payout function. ( that's what the email said ). After a few days (2-3), I replied to the email and asked if everything had worked. So far I have not received an answer.

On January 24th I sent an email to the support. So far there has been no reply to this request.

The new payment for the second January is due very soon. I still don't know whether the bank transfer will work or not.
I would be very happy to receive a reply.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox