AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boyelyn Models shutdown and now in limbo with payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 7, 2024
Hi everyone and sorry if this has been posted (i didnt see it) I'm on CB via Boleyn Models and today they've shutdown. I've received an email with an explanation but it also seems like they're trying to figure it out. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my CB account and or not get my payout from last night which was a good chunk of change. Has anyone heard anything official from CB as far as how they're going to navigate this? In limbo and not wanting to logon.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Ok so I've read the email. You'll be released to Chaturbate who will then prompt you at some point to re-enter your verification and payment information. The wording of the email seems to indicate this is permanent, Boleyn no longer exists and they will send out an additional email to models when they hear back from the respective sites. This happened really fast and they are working as fast as possible to get everyone released and paid. The email explains everything really well.

Reactions: Venxs
Upvote 1
Hi everyone and sorry if this has been posted (i didnt see it) I'm on CB via Boleyn Models and today they've shutdown. I've received an email with an explanation but it also seems like they're trying to figure it out. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my CB account and or not get my payout from last night which was a good chunk of change. Has anyone heard anything official from CB as far as how they're going to navigate this? In limbo and not wanting to logon.

I was finishing up at my day job when I got a glimpse of the e-mail from Boleyn Models. 😢 Their business bank decided to flag them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok so I've read the email. You'll be released to Chaturbate who will then prompt you at some point to re-enter your verification and payment information. The wording of the email seems to indicate this is permanent, Boleyn no longer exists and they will send out an additional email to models when they hear back from the respective sites. This happened really fast and they are working as fast as possible to get everyone released and paid. The email explains everything really well.
Yes it does - just re-read it a few times. I feel like I'm just holding my breath as a lot of others probably are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Yes it does - just re-read it a few times. I feel like I'm just holding my breath as a lot of others probably are.
I honestly don't know much about the service itself but everyone loved the accessibility of it from what I understand. I'm so sorry you've all lost this avenue.

Upvote 0
I was just checking on my payout from last night then it avalanched from there. I've been with BM for years and I feel for them. Hoping for the best for everyone.

Yes, I've been with them for a long time too. Found out about them from StripperWeb Forum...another fantastic community that many of us have had in our lives for a very long time.

And I still think it's lame that Clips4Sale only pays out once per month.

Upvote 0
I just saw this news too. It actually cripples me this month, I'm really worried :( I make the most from sales on Clips4Sale, but they only pay out once a month. I always would make a push with videos when I needed a bit more money very quickly thanks to DailyPay.

Are there any alternatives that do the same thing?

Upvote 0
I just saw this news too. It actually cripples me this month, I'm really worried :( I make the most from sales on Clips4Sale, but they only pay out once a month. I always would make a push with videos when I needed a bit more money very quickly thanks to DailyPay.

Are there any alternatives that do the same thing?
I'm so sorry to hear that, you got this. I use Daily Pay Service as well. Sign up and delivery was fast, I think I was approved and receiving payout in just a few days.

• Hugs
Reactions: ScarletVixen
Upvote 0
I'm so sorry to hear that, you got this. I use Daily Pay Service as well. Sign up and delivery was fast, I think I was approved and receiving payout in just a few days.
I'Ve used them for niteflirt. I might use them for c4s and iwc to not wait so long for my money.
Not sure if it's a good idea to just do it now, with sites still being tangled with boleyn though.
What a mess.

Upvote 0