AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is MassPay reliable and legit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 15, 2024
Hi,
I'm a new model on Streamate and I'm from Bangladesh. I don't know about MassPay as a payout method from the 3 options that streamate has gave me. I searched on google and find out some very bad reviews about MassPay in the recent month. That's why I'm a bit scared whether I will be able to receive my money or not. Can anyone assure me that this payout method is reliable and easy to transfer money via international wire transfer method?

I would be grateful if anyone help me with this issue. I really need help.

I have never used it and I am not a model, but looking at Trustpilot reviews (only 40 reviews, so it's not many) it's a 1.5/5 rating, 95% or a 1 star, not sure if that helps

The majority seem to say the money is not received and lost and support is unhelpful.

I have never used it and I am not a model, but looking at Trustpilot reviews (only 40 reviews, so it's not many) it's a 1.5/5 rating, 95% or a 1 star, not sure if that helps

The majority seem to say the money is not received and lost and support is unhelpful.
Yes dear, I have also seen this reviews on trustpilot and that is why I wanted to know from here, if any other model use it or not

Hi friends, is there anyone here how use MassPay for receiving payments from camsites specially from StreaMate?
I'm a new model there and I have collected $100+ and got to know that I have to choose a payout method for payment. Those Methods were (RocketFuel, MassPay, Cosmo). I don't know how this payout methods work because I always get paid through International Wire Transfers from other camsites because I'm a model from Bangladesh so that's the only option that is suitable for me. But Streamate doesn’t have international wire transfer method anymore so they gave me those 3 payout options. Can you guys suggest me which one would be better for me to get the payment or Is anyone here who still use MassPay to get paid from streaming sites?

Yes, the few times I have used MassPay, I’ve received my money just fine. I am in the United States.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cream-Bun
I use Mass Pay and no issues, but I am US. When I looked at their reviews online US models seemed to give them high ratings (the place where I looked) but non US models had problems w them. I remember where I looked they had like a 3 star rating. All 1s 2s and 0s from non US, then 4s and 5s from US.

Yes over a year ago MP just suddenly ceased payout to UK, communication about this was extremely poor. Prior to this MP were very good.

Yes over a year ago MP just suddenly ceased payout to UK, communication about this was extremely poor. Prior to this MP were very good.
So dear, Do you think MassPay can be perfect for Non-US models? Especially from Bangladesh? I mean if I want to transfer my MassPay USD to my Bangladeshi local bank?

I use Mass Pay and no issues, but I am US. When I looked at their reviews online US models seemed to give them high ratings (the place where I looked) but non US models had problems w them. I remember where I looked they had like a 3 star rating. All 1s 2s and 0s from non US, then 4s and 5s from US.
But those who have transferred their money from MassPay to local banks were mostly from UK and they transferred their money via SEPA method. But I usually get payment from other cam sites via international wire transfer(Swift) with USD currency. Then it convert into Bangladeshi currency from my bank.

I'm very worrying about which payment method should I use to get my Payment. I have registered on CosmoPayment but it’s been 3days they didn’t reply to me whether I have access to use it or not.

I mailed all these payout companies but non of them gave me any information about transfering money from their account to my Bangladeshi bank account.

Do you know about RocketFuel?

I'm an American and use MassPay to pay to my bank account for one site and while I have always gotten my money eventually support is poor, there were weird glitches where they WITHDREW small amounts of money & support was basically "they didn't know what what was happening and to take it up with my bank" and sometimes support just doesn't respond. I would say if you have other reliable payment methods to go with one of them instead.

I'm an American and use MassPay to pay to my bank account for one site and while I have always gotten my money eventually support is poor, there were weird glitches where they WITHDREW small amounts of money & support was basically "they didn't know what what was happening and to take it up with my bank" and sometimes support just doesn't respond. I would say if you have other reliable payment methods to go with one of them instead.
International wire transfer is a life saver for me. But Streamate just removed wire transfer from my Payout methods and now they are providing only three method. These are RocketFuel, MassPay and Cosmo.
I also don't want to use Mass Pay because they didn’t replied to any of my emails that I have sent to them for support. And When I searched online they had some terrible review by customers. That's why I wanted to use Cosmo if its available in Bangladesh but when I register my information on their website it shows that this registration process will take up to 2-3 days and they will confirm Once it done. now 3day have been passed but they are not responding to me and not giving any email.

Really pissed of by streamate payment service for asian(india,Bangladesh) models. I don't know how am I gonna get my payment from streamate.

Do you know about RocketFuel that recently added by streamate?

But those who have transferred their money from MassPay to local banks were mostly from UK and they transferred their money via SEPA method. But I usually get payment from other cam sites via international wire transfer(Swift) with USD currency. Then it convert into Bangladeshi currency from my bank.

I'm very worrying about which payment method should I use to get my Payment. I have registered on CosmoPayment but it’s been 3days they didn’t reply to me whether I have access to use it or not.

I mailed all these payout companies but non of them gave me any information about transfering money from their account to my Bangladeshi bank account.

Do you know about RocketFuel?
I don’t know any more information no. Sorry. Since I am a US model I have little experience with all of that, and couldn’t give you helpful advice on it all.

• Hugs
Hello! I am Irina from Streamate, lovely to meet you!

All of our banking partners are reliable, we do not work with partners that are not trustworthy.
So either option you choose out of the 3, they are all safe to use.

You can reach out to me or directly to smsupport@streamatemodels.com for additional help regarding the payment method.

• Hugs
Hello! I am Irina from Streamate, lovely to meet you!

All of our banking partners are reliable, we do not work with partners that are not trustworthy.
So either option you choose out of the 3, they are all safe to use.

You can reach out to me or directly to smsupport@streamatemodels.com for additional help regarding the payment method.
Thank you so much. I have already choose my payout method which is Cosmo payment. I hope i will get my funds without any problem.

Reactions: IrinaStreamate