AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I Use My Payoneer USA Bank Details for Getiing Payments from CamSites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 15, 2024
Hi dear!
Can anyone help me? Actually I want to stream on Cam4 site but I find out that there is no trustable and effective payment method are available there for Asian Models(Bangladeshi). So I'm thinking that If I use my payoneer USA bank details for ACH payment on Cam4, Is that good option? Does both Cam4 and Payoneer will allow me to do this?
Is there anyone here who have used or still using payoneer international bank account details(USA, GBP, EURO) for getting paid from adult cam site?

I would be so grateful if anyone can help me with this matter. Please let me know.

Hey!
Is there anybody here who can help me or suggest me something about this issue? I really want to know from you guys.

Cam4 support will be able to answer this for you, there are not many people here that use cam4 so the chance of finding someone that has experience with what you are trying to do is pretty low.

Hi dear!
Can anyone help me? Actually I want to stream on Cam4 site but I find out that there is no trustable and effective payment method are available there for Asian Models(Bangladeshi). So I'm thinking that If I use my payoneer USA bank details for ACH payment on Cam4, Is that good option? Does both Cam4 and Payoneer will allow me to do this?
Is there anyone here who have used or still using payoneer international bank account details(USA, GBP, EURO) for getting paid from adult cam site?

I would be so grateful if anyone can help me with this matter. Please let me know.

would imagine some people still use it under the radar, but payoneer put 'adult' on its prohibited list a while back

could you get away with it? maybe. but bear in mind payoneer used to support adult so they're prob familiar with the business names of all the sites that have been around for a while. if they recognize whatever Cam4 uses as their biz name, your account is most likely gonna be axed

not worth the risk and hassle. seriously, if a site can't pay you, just move on to one that can. good luck

Last edited: