AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I did not receive the bank transfer sent by chaturbate!!!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2020
chaturbate.com
The translation was sent to me on 24.01 by chaturbate. I have not received the amount yet. Before they send me the amount of $1233, . I had a refund of $849 from a previous request in my account. After updating and after selecting direct deposit to my account. I don't have the money yet. The site claims the money has been sent. I also called my bank. They want a payment order for tracking. But till now there is no trace of my payout.Please for help with my payment.....

The translation was sent to me on 24.01 by chaturbate. I have not received the amount yet. Before they send me the amount of $1233, . I had a refund of $849 from a previous request in my account. After updating and after selecting direct deposit to my account. I don't have the money yet. The site claims the money has been sent. I also called my bank. They want a payment order for tracking. But till now there is no trace of my payout.Please for help with my payment.....
I'm facing the exact same problem and its my first payout from chaturbate.
CB support says that they have sent the 455.60$wire on 2nd February and told me to wait for 2-3days after the payment was sent but now it's 8th February and nothing comes in my bank account. I called my bank, they are saying that nothing arrived but CB claims that they have sent it on 2nd February. Now my bank want a payment receipt from CB for track the location.But support team not responding to my mail.
I'm helpless now. Can you please help me to get my payment?
My username- sweetpotato624159
I'm from Bangladesh.

@punker barbie 🙂can you help me dear?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.