AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can transmit but my thumbnail cannot be seen on the page,, soft ban ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 18, 2024
Hello, good evening, this morning I noticed that it was not growing in users and when I checked I realized that my thumbnail did not appear on the chaturbate page and my users did not see me online in their favorites, I was transmitting and receiving tokens , but my miniature was not visible, when trying to send tokens to a model friend she did not allow me, I asked @punker barbie if she could intervene with her magic and shed light on my problem, I did not do anything forbidden, I was just talking to my users What would I do to celebrate my next birthday in the living room? Infinite thanks. mi username is : Ayumi_tanaka

My account allows me to log in and start streaming, I don't have a ban notice, but it doesn't allow me to send tokens or let them see that I'm streaming. Greetings

Last edited:
There are no soft bans or shadow bans on CB only temporary and permanent and you would 100% know if either happened.

Upvote 0