AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many videos do you make a day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
So for everyone, and especially people who focus on clipstore work, how many videos do you tend to upload to MV, C4S, etc every day? For camgirls, do you have a certain amount you try to add to your cam site and a certain number you do on clipsites on MV, C4S, etc, on a schedule? How many hours do you take for different aspects such as setting up the room/technical stuff, getting ready i.e. makeup and lingerie, video editing, (and what's the best editing software?? This may warrant its own thread), etc? Camming has been DEAD for me and I knew I wanted to do clips, too, so I'm moving into it quicker than planned, and am really fucking excited, actually.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Days when I shoot sometimes it's 1, sometimes that first one will give me a bit of a motovation boost to get more done, it also depends on how fast the storage gets filled too.

As for uploads, If I have multiple clips shot in a day, awesome I'll schedule them out so theres a new one every couple of days, if not and there's nothing scheduled then I just upload them as they are done (not a perfect method, but its working for me at the moment).

As for editing software, Davinci Resolve. The free version is more than aduiquit for most of what you will do and the built in color grading, vfx and audio editing tools are awesome

They also have a bunch of ebooks in their training materials that will teach you how to do a bunch of different things, for basic editing though it should be easy enough to just work out.

For how long I take. My room is basically always set up and ready to go, I might just need to move a light or a tripod. Time shooting will depend on what I have ready to shoot, if I dont have anything ready then it takes as long as it takes for me to feel like I have something solid. I do my video editing while I am on cam now. While it's quiet I can get a lot done, if theres a couple of people there I can tease upcoming video releases etc but it does slow down the work flow a bit since when the room picks up the live chat becomes the priority. The complexity of the edit will also change how long it takes to edit a video. For me on average if I am not on cam a simple edit (just a few cuts, a color grade, cleaning up the audio and doing the thumbnail (it's rare I bother with custom previews)) is usually around an hour or so. More complex edits that require doing masking or other vfx can take anywhere from 2 to 7 hours depending on how complicated they are or how much work I need to do to get a good mask or track on the footage.

@KingMarti I just started learning DR18 and I love it....(this post is so timely because I was about to ask how long does it take on average to shoot and edit a video) I'm finding that editing takes a long time for me, but it's mostly because I'm a perfectionist, and want the video to look REALLY professional. I have to admit it's fun, but tedious work.....the cutting, the transitions....etc......

I get really stuck on making my transitions look NICE.....and then I question ultimately if anybody really cares....

Any advice for a newbie when it comes to editing so I don't get too in my head? My biggest issue is NOT butchering all my footage down to 2 mins because I'm too self-critical.

My videos are about 10 mins long on average.....mostly performative dancing/stripping.....from various angles....

I'd be very interested in hearing others' experience with this as well.

Sorry if I'm rambling.....lol......I just find editing the most time consuming aspect of this occupation.....

@KingMarti I just started learning DR18 and I love it....(this post is so timely because I was about to ask how long does it take on average to shoot and edit a video) I'm finding that editing takes a long time for me, but it's mostly because I'm a perfectionist, and want the video to look REALLY professional. I have to admit it's fun, but tedious work.....the cutting, the transitions....etc......

I get really stuck on making my transitions look NICE.....and then I question ultimately if anybody really cares....

Any advice for a newbie when it comes to editing so I don't get too in my head? My biggest issue is NOT butchering all my footage down to 2 mins because I'm too self-critical.

My videos are about 10 mins long on average.....mostly performative dancing/stripping.....from various angles....

I'd be very interested in hearing others' experience with this as well.

Sorry if I'm rambling.....lol......I just find editing the most time consuming aspect of this occupation.....
I just use the stock transitions, if you are looking for a specific kind of effect there's some YouTube tutorials on how to do then in the fusion section of Dr.

most of my time recently with my edits is in the audio section trying to clean up the audio due to the loss of a dedicated mic. spent 4 hours just on audio for a 3 minute clip the other day before I gave up and decided to just re shoot it.

as for advice I would say shoot more than you think you need (some of my 10 minute videos are over an hour of footage, don't recommend going that extreme it's a pain in the ass tbh, but sometimes you can squeeze out an extra couple of clips from it)

they have a really good training section on how to do things in the editor:

biggest advice though.... done is better than perfect.

I just use the stock transitions, if you are looking for a specific kind of effect there's some YouTube tutorials on how to do then in the fusion section of Dr.

most of my time recently with my edits is in the audio section trying to clean up the audio due to the loss of a dedicated mic. spent 4 hours just on audio for a 3 minute clip the other day before I gave up and decided to just re shoot it.

as for advice I would say shoot more than you think you need (some of my 10 minute videos are over an hour of footage, don't recommend going that extreme it's a pain in the ass tbh, but sometimes you can squeeze out an extra couple of clips from it)

biggest advice though.... done is better than perfect. THANK YOU!

I too shoot more footage than I need to, thank goodness for that because I can get 'cut' happy real quick....Lol

Thanks again!!!!

Reactions: KingMarti
I do Onlyfans & Fansly.
Weekly:
Day 1 - making reels & tik toks;
Day 2 - making feed content - photos & short/teasing videos; Editing & scheduling same day;
Day 3 - making 1 full length video solo or boy/girl. Editing & sending out;

I have dedicated room which doesn’t need set up, I make most of my content with natural sunlight.
I find that preparation makes it easier and faster. Evening before I make sure my outfit is clean and ready, devices charged, script is ready if required, and other various preparations.
I do my morning routines, get ready and it takes me ~ 2 h to shoot.
I shoot on iPhones 13 & 14 Pro Max, I edit on iPad for editing I use InShot, CapCut, PrettyUp. Sometimes it takes me long time to edit ~ 1-3 h, mostly due to video being high quality and uploading to app/downloading from app; I watch true crime meanwhile.
Sometimes not much editing needed and I just do some cropping of beginning/end on iPad.

Last edited:
Reactions: D_A_X
I do Onlyfans & Fansly.
Weekly:
Day 1 - making reels & tik toks;
Day 2 - making feed content - photos & short/teasing videos; Editing & scheduling same day;
Day 3 - making 1 full length video solo or boy/girl. Editing & sending out;

I have dedicated room which doesn’t need set up, I make most of my content with natural sunlight.
I find that preparation makes it easier and faster. Evening before I make sure my outfit is clean and ready, devices charged, script is ready if required, and other various preparations.
I do my morning routines, get ready and it takes me ~ 2 h to shoot.
I shoot on iPhones 13 & 14 Pro Max, I edit on iPad for editing I use InShot, CapCut, PrettyUp. Sometimes it takes me long time to edit ~ 1-3 h, mostly due to video being high quality and uploading to app/downloading from app; I watch true crime meanwhile.
Sometimes not much editing needed and I just do some cropping of beginning/end on iPad.
Thank you sooooooo much for this schedule.....so wonderfully organized!!!! Thanks so much!!! ❤

Reactions: EasternPromis

I'm interested in any simple tips for the audio, I occasionally have background noise out of my control even though I'm actually in a very quiet location - things happen just during the 10, 20, 30 minutes of filming.

To answer the above I have 3 or 4 jobs including vanilla work, camming and video making is fitted into spare time around definite commitments. At the moment I'm making up to 3 videos per week.

At risk of sounding like I'm asking a lot what do you mean regards transitions? At the moment I edit out unflattering angles (usually when I pull the camera towards me or am stripping), farts (yes have farted when very excited in certain positions). I've also joined two pieces of footage together but this is all for now.

I'm interested in any simple tips for the audio, I occasionally have background noise out of my control even though I'm actually in a very quiet location - things happen just during the 10, 20, 30 minutes of filming.

To answer the above I have 3 or 4 jobs including vanilla work, camming and video making is fitted into spare time around definite commitments. At the moment I'm making up to 3 videos per week.

At risk of sounding like I'm asking a lot what do you mean regards transitions? At the moment I edit out unflattering angles (usually when I pull the camera towards me or am stripping), farts (yes have farted when very excited in certain positions). I've also joined two pieces of footage together but this is all for now.
Davinci resolve has a lot of tools for audio, so I'm not sure how useful any tips will be outside of that, but in Resolve 18, when you go to audio, the options you have are "voice isolation" on the right hand tool bar, and in the effects there is also dialog processor, multi band compressor, de-noiser along with the EQ, they are the main ones I use, Voice isolation is a new addon, it works pretty well 99% of the time from what I have seen, but if your audio has a lot of parts that are quiet or soft spoken it will strip them out as background noise, that's when you better off fiddling with the knobs and dials on the other audio effects.

Ok...once again I'm gonna rep the "doing anything at all is better than nothing" ND accommodations team. :giggle:

I'm a cammer...so if the camroom is quiet I take pics and teaser vids using my phone and whack them up on my OF in DMs, usually as included content but sometimes as PPV.
(I keep my nudity and anything sexual just out of vision to those watching the cam and turn off tip noises just in case)

Filming vids, nowhere near as often as I should...only a few a month at best.

I hate editing so I use inshot on my phone. Generally the editing is just snipping off the ends, adding a vignette and maybe upping the contrast a tiny bit. Occasionally (like today...it's removing the bit where a pet walks through or gets vocal).

Could I produce better quality stuff? Absolutely! Would my executive dysfunction kick in and result in making even less than now....also Absolutely!

The most important things IMHO is to get out there and do it, adequate lighting, and a decent camera (most phones are totally adequate these days...I swear by OPPOs).

Oh and above all....Make what makes your weird little heart happy! It doesn't need to be your fetish but you need to be able to have some fun making it. (eg. Slime buckets themselves don't turn me on but they are fun so I always have a blast when I get a slime custom request!)

Reactions: D_A_X and mika_kedi
I like to keep things simple for myself, and my area is sometimes REALLY noisy like flying airplanes and saws cutting bushes loud.

1. I use Blu Yeti mic with adapter to iPhone and I messed with it to find out best setting so it blocks a lot of background noises like AC, passing cars etc.
2. When editing short noise (dog bark, car honk, bed squeak) in InShot on iPad or iPhone I split before and after that noisy second and mute it.
3. When dealing with longer noises I often voice over it. Most likely if I’m deep into the video I’m moaning, so I split the noise part before and after and mute original sound. Connect mic to iPad, iPhone or even just use AirPods if I’m lazy and in the app I record sound on that part. If it’s moaning it’s pretty easy even in boy/girl video if my partner said something unwanted by accident I just voice over it with my moans lol
if it’s my ass facing camera in that moment then it’s even better can even add some dirty talking.

I like to keep things simple for myself, and my area is sometimes REALLY noisy like flying airplanes and saws cutting bushes loud.

1. I use Blu Yeti mic with adapter to iPhone and I messed with it to find out best setting so it blocks a lot of background noises like AC, passing cars etc.
2. When editing short noise (dog bark, car honk, bed squeak) in InShot on iPad or iPhone I split before and after that noisy second and mute it.
3. When dealing with longer noises I often voice over it. Most likely if I’m deep into the video I’m moaning, so I split the noise part before and after and mute original sound. Connect mic to iPad, iPhone or even just use AirPods if I’m lazy and in the app I record sound on that part. If it’s moaning it’s pretty easy even in boy/girl video if my partner said something unwanted by accident I just voice over it with my moans lol
if it’s my ass facing camera in that moment then it’s even better can even add some dirty talking.
Thank you I use a Canon camera with tiny mic attached, I do have a Yeti I'm wondering if I can use that with the Canon?

So for everyone, and especially people who focus on clipstore work, how many videos do you tend to upload to MV, C4S, etc every day? For camgirls, do you have a certain amount you try to add to your cam site and a certain number you do on clipsites on MV, C4S, etc, on a schedule? How many hours do you take for different aspects such as setting up the room/technical stuff, getting ready i.e. makeup and lingerie, video editing, (and what's the best editing software?? This may warrant its own thread), etc? Camming has been DEAD for me and I knew I wanted to do clips, too, so I'm moving into it quicker than planned, and am really fucking excited, actually.

Hello. just a stupid question.

We pump out videos for onlyfans, other fanclubs, platforms sales sections, and manyvids etc etc
But Im not aware of C4S , what is that one?
Please / Thanks

And .. to answer your question.. We dont make any videos for sale.. specifically.
We usually extract 10 minutes from an OBS broadcast recording to make videos.
And use NCH to remove lush controls etc, And about 3x a week.

And only specifically make customs videos for sale. when customs are ordered.
^^ = mainly due to hours in the day

I shoot five clips every Sunday ideally. On Monday I'll edit those out and schedule them across my platforms (Loyal Fans and i Want Clips being the main ones currently).

@RuthStrawberryblonde another noise trick (i live somewhere with LOTS of traffic noise and it drives me insane sometimes) - if you use obs to shoot, there's an option for studio effects called nose suppression and noise gate. They help me out so much. I usually shoot on my phone but have the audio recorded on obs separately so I can use the filter.

A 'transition' is an effect that is added in BETWEEN cut clips, so that when playing the video going from clip to clip looks nicer and more seamless.....they're not necessary, but can add a nice look to your video depending on which ones you use.

I shoot 1 clip per day (so 7 clips a week) and I upload daily on MV/IWC/ C4S = Clips have been a big part of my income for the last almost 12 years.

When I get the house to myself I try and shoot 5-10 a day; once my daughter is in her dorm I will be shooting 5 a day (August 29th move in).

I edit with Adobe Premier, Although my favorite editing software is Final Cut Pro - I leant my daughter my MAC for her senior year and I just got it back so I will cancel my adobe subscription soon and go to FCP.

I am storyline driven, I do special effects and I roleplay A LOT - I primarily make fetish and femdom content :)

A quick update on getting rid of background noises: I just got Adobe Audition and because i use Premiere they go along perfectly. In Audition you can select exactly what sound you want to get rid of (barking, sirens) and it will get rid of exactly that. It's amazing! First day trying it out (because some dog ruined my custom lol) and it cleaned my audio 100%.

A quick update on getting rid of background noises: I just got Adobe Audition and because i use Premiere they go along perfectly. In Audition you can select exactly what sound you want to get rid of (barking, sirens) and it will get rid of exactly that. It's amazing! First day trying it out (because some dog ruined my custom lol) and it cleaned my audio 100%.
Thank you much appreciated, I used the moaning tip yesterday whilst workmen were moving vehicles.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.