AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much do you charge to accept photos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
MFC Username
CallMeMaria
Streamate Username
Blodieandbeast
Chaturbate Username
CallMeMaria
Hey models,

How much do you charge for receiving photos via SC messages?

I have set it to 10tk / photo but some of the stuff I receive really would be worth a bit more....

Whats the going rate?

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey models,

How much do you charge for receiving photos via SC messages?

I have set it to 10tk / photo but some of the stuff I receive really would be worth a bit more....

Whats the going rate?

If you're talking about Plasma Messenger, I have it as 10 tokens to send a message, and 50 tokens to send a photo/video. But I, too, have been curious what other models are charging. I haven't gotten any messages through it yet.

Plasma.jpg

I noticed yesterday that the Plasma Messenger option automatically went and disabled itself, which is annoying. Actually, the same thing happens everyday with my room topic goals (under the 'My Show Controls' section). I always keep that enabled, and then when I start broadcasting I'm wondering why the hell my room topic goal #1 isn't showing...it's because it keeps going right back to disabling itself again. :facepalm: So then I have to go enable it...again.

Upvote 0
I think the OP is referring to the option to send photos in the Private Message and not Plasma.
I have seen a variety of prices but I think it depends on what kind of things you get, how often and what type of people you attract from this, or aim to - and if you can tolerate things for a low price.
On the one hand, you can get a lot of dick pics for 10tks per photo, and it adds up, or you may not want to be seeing so many.
I think those who usually have it as 10 tks per photo quite easily just "oh cool" and not really interact so much and watch or even pay attention to the photo.

I think one way to look at this is like: "How much would you charge to watch cam2cam" ?
I know Stripchat doesn't have the option to have members turn on cams and you watch it for some seconds or minutes, but you can still think of it this way.

I have seen most models do about 20 - 40 tokens per message, but then a lot (usually studio) ones are 10. But then some will do 150 per photo.
I think ultimately it's what you're comfortable with, what type of photos you get and how often, and how much would it impact you receiving those extra tokens if you increased the pricing (especially if drastically).

Upvote 0
If you're talking about Plasma Messenger, I have it as 10 tokens to send a message, and 50 tokens to send a photo/video. But I, too, have been curious what other models are charging. I haven't gotten any messages through it yet.

View attachment 90085

I noticed yesterday that the Plasma Messenger option automatically went and disabled itself, which is annoying. Actually, the same thing happens everyday with my room topic goals (under the 'My Show Controls' section). I always keep that enabled, and then when I start broadcasting I'm wondering why the hell my room topic goal #1 isn't showing...it's because it keeps going right back to disabling itself again. :facepalm: So then I have to go enable it...again.

I had totally forgotten about plasma - I set it up ages ago, and really high, as I dont want to be texting clients when I am off cam.

But yes - I was referring to the receiving photos in the normal messenger. I put it up to 15 for now, and might up it even more later on. I dont think it really affects my tip stats or encourages tippers as such. I do get to see a lot of dick and thats not always a blessing.....

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
After your post I took brief "poll" and I saw anything from 8 tks (!) to 100.

There did seem to be a lot at 10. I would have thought that unless you *like* dick pics that is too low :rofl:

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Wow, so there are men on Stripchat who will actually listen and TIP to send a photo? Interesting. I've told members on there over and over again that if they wish to PM with me briefly, they need to tip 10 tokens, and have still had some of them ignore it and proceed to PM me "Hey." And these are members with colored usernames who could've tipped me, but chose not to. Also, I am not having a PM conversation with a member about Cash App. I straight up told this Steven guy with the longer username that if he doesn't stop PMing me "Hey" all the time without tipping, I will ban him. That shut him up.

Also he's the one who was asking about Cash App... 🙄

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Upvote 0
Wow, so there are men on Stripchat who will actually listen and TIP to send a photo? Interesting. I've told members on there over and over again that if they wish to PM with me briefly, they need to tip 10 tokens, and have still had some of them ignore it and proceed to PM me "Hey." And these are members with colored usernames who could've tipped me, but chose not to. Also, I am not having a PM conversation with a member about Cash App. I straight up told this Steven guy with the longer username that if he doesn't stop PMing me "Hey" all the time without tipping, I will ban him. That shut him up.

Some of us can read ;)

The thing with the tip for PM is that one of the touted advantages of "Ultimate" membership is the ability for us to initiate PM's with models, so I guess some ultimate guys think they do not have to pay for it as they "already have" through their ultimate membership purchase.

Upvote 0
I have 100 tokens in stripchat messenger, and 200 on plasma. It's always going to be a dick pic, and it might be worse off the platform so I charge more. I don't really expect to make any money off messages, I just want to prevent having to look at a wall of dicks every time I log in.

Upvote 0
Some of us can read ;)

The thing with the tip for PM is that one of the touted advantages of "Ultimate" membership is the ability for us to initiate PM's with models, so I guess some ultimate guys think they do not have to pay for it as they "already have" through their ultimate membership purchase.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. These are members who have obviously spent their tokens on other models (but not me). They need to know that they don't get to just do whatever they want in my room, just because they hold a special badge. I'm well deserving of tips just like these other models, so they can tip me a measly 10 tokens at minimum if they want that extra attention from me. :)

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0

I actually saw a model try to make a nice little fun competition from the send photo option in PM.
She asked people to sed her "the best" dick pic (maybe she was getting too many so figured what the hell?). When she had 10 sent to her, she would judge them and pick a winner.
I can't remember what the prize was but it was a little something. I think it was something like a discounted private show - instead of 90 per minute she would do 60 per minute, or even 44 per minute.

Obviously the prize could be anything you choose, but it was good to see someone trying to use it for a fun way.
Obviously it doesn't need to be a dick pic competition it can be anything you want.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. These are members who have obviously spent their tokens on other models (but not me). They need to know that they don't get to just do whatever they want in my room, just because they hold a special badge. I'm well deserving of tips just like these other models, so they can tip me a measly 10 tokens at minimum if they want that extra attention from me. :)
Of course. Your room your rules. That's the only rule in camming in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.