AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how much do you make on chaterbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purelove

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 8, 2012
hi i am a mfc girl and wodering if you make good money on chaterbate.. more or less

First off, kind of a rude question in general to ask how much someone makes. Secondly, I would reckon no one makes a whole lot on there with their accounts being banned every other day for no good reason. :shifty:

I think there is only one chick around here that cams full time on Chaturbate.

It was considered a decent site to cam on, but recently many models have been banned for apparently no reason. It's turning in to a site you should definitely not trust for your income.

I've never worked on Chaturbate, but I believe top MFC models make much more money per month than top Chaturbate models.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Top models on MFC make 10 times as much (lowballing that number) than they do on Chaturbate.

I was going to say how much I make, but never mind - I make enough to live on and have a bit of excess. I cam full time, but I don't usually push my show goals, most of my token income is from video sales.

Reactions: Evvie
I make about 500 a paycheck, but I am in school full time and do not cam that often. Honestly I like Chaturbate more than MFC, even with their recent banning spree.

I'm the current #1 broadcaster (basted on earnings for the last 7 days) and that's me with 60,000 tokens in a week. That has entirely blown my tiny mind! Chaturbate openly display this which I dislike, but hey ho. I'm sure MFC models can make fuckloads more though.

HotAndScottish said:
I'm the current #1 broadcaster (basted on earnings for the last 7 days) and that's me with 60,000 tokens in a week. That has entirely blown my tiny mind! Chaturbate openly display this which I dislike, but hey ho. I'm sure MFC models can make fuckloads more though.

This is basically what I was about to say

If you are an approved model you can see how much...like exactly how much the top models are earning based on a 7 days period of time.

Keep in mind anyone/everyone over the age of 18 can become an approved model.... including tippers.

I make the same on Chaturbate as I did on MFC, with a comparable number of "bad nights." Which is a couple of times a month. My goal has always been $100 a night, with no more than 3 hours on. I often make that on CB, sometimes I go way way over that. I never used to go over my goal at all on MFC. I just never found the guys that like to spend crazy, but I did on CB.

I changed to CB and liked it a whole lot better than MFC because I couldn't stand the scam score. It stressed me out too much, and Chaturbate was just so much more chill. It was awesome, I loved it. You could find me singing their praises all over the place.

In the last month or two, though, I have gone in the opposite direction. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. They've gotten more popular in the last year, but it doesn't seem their servers are updated to handle it. And the support has gone to shit. There is some shady stuff going on with them banning models over nothing, not communicating, etc. It is plum terrible.

Until they get their shit together, I would recommend either staying with MFC or going to a different site that isn't Chaturbate.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie
Status
Not open for further replies.