AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much should I charge to use his name in a custom video?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2020
He want's a JOI where I use his name. I charge 10 a minute but I don't know how much I should charge to use his name on top of that, I was wondering how much other people charge!

I do 2 types of videos: custom and personalised. Custom videos (without saying name) - 30$/5 min, Personalised videos ( saying name in video) - 50$/5 min
I do mostly foot fetish videos without undressing, so if nudity include then it is can to be highter price.

If it's not exclusive I charge a fee that is reasonable to offset the cost of editing the name out or the estimated loss of sales because of the name. For me I typically edit out and I charge $50

I do non exclusive customs at $10-12 a minute
Exclusive customs are double the price but no extra fee for name

If it's not exclusive I charge a fee that is reasonable to offset the cost of editing the name out or the estimated loss of sales because of the name. For me I typically edit out and I charge $50

I do non exclusive customs at $10-12 a minute
Exclusive customs are double the price but no extra fee for name
Do I have to do it for the name? Or you don't have to pay for it.

Do I have to do it for the name? Or you don't have to pay for it.
I'm not sure I understand the question?

I was explaining how I charge for custom videos. I charge an extra $50 fee for including someone's name on a custom video that is non exclusive (meaning I will resell it at a cheaper rate on my clip sites later).

For exclusive videos where I charge double my normal rate and ONLY the custom video buyer will ever see the video, I do not add an extra fee for names.

You can do it however you want, this is just the way that works best for me.

Reactions: AudriTwo
i dont do clips or customs anymore or for the time being, because i have issues with watching me back without wanting to dose my pc in gasoline. if you are having a hard time doing customs, def make it worth your while that way it feels worth doing it? idk when i tried to price myself low or the same as others it burnt me out. just something to keep in mind.

people will still buy those videos. i assume cucks. so i recommend titling it "telling peter how to jerk off" or "fucking jimmy raw" or "sucking off ralph" you never know someone with that name might want to buy it! i loved when i get mike or john. there lots of mikes and johns :D

i too like $50 for name and for exclusivity - $350
super fetishy or no one other than this one weird dude who requested it. three times your normal rates.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
i dont do clips or customs anymore or for the time being, because i have issues with watching me back without wanting to dose my pc in gasoline. if you are having a hard time doing customs, def make it worth your while that way it feels worth doing it? idk when i tried to price myself low or the same as others it burnt me out. just something to keep in mind.

After those last few times I spent half my afternoon recording/reviewing/editing/uploading a custom video, I decided I'm only gonna do them now if I'm getting $100 in my pocket. Same goes for sending worn panties in the mail. No more 5 minute customs for $50, or 10-minute customs for 1,000 tokens on MFC ($50 in my pocket). I want $100 my cut. And I'm not really feelin' those 20-minute customs either. Sure, getting paid $200 to yell at a man and call him names is cool. But how many times do you need me to keep saying "Smell my ass, fucker!" Lol. Felt like I was recording for an eternity.....

I guess there are two types of content selling you can do. I call them basic and costume. The basic category is pretty self-explanatory - here I sell videos with 5-20$ each, depending on the length. When it comes to personalised videos, it can go from 50$ for riding a dildo to hundreds of dollars, depending on what the request is. I think I might have read on this forum (or another one) that a member asked a cam model to shave her hair, and she was willing to do it for 10k. I think this can best highlight the wide range of prices for custom-made videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.