AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much time do you spend on your Business?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016
Tracking specific business metrics or website analytics, marketing plans and strategies, education (podcasts, blogs, etc)

What say you?

I know others prob spend way more time on that stuff . The harder they work outside of cam land the more known or successful they are . I'd say I usually focus thoughts into it almost non stop but maybe only that one week out of the month sitting back and taking care of all my business . I would spend more time on my stuff but I have a personal life too that needs some attention . I have not even had time to make custom vids for a while . Sorry to ramble .

I haven't started broadcasting yet, but I already spend every moment that I can on working. I have a tablet that I keep my social media apps, a brainstorming app (MFC topics, show ideas, etc), my e-mail apps, photography apps, a cross-posting social media app, and a list app on. I take that pretty much everywhere with me so the second I have down time, I can be working on something. I'm one of those people that tends to throw themselves 150% into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.