AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How often do you daydream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How often do you daydream?

• I don't daydream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Every day

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • All day

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
Just randomly wondering!

Reactions: camstory
I can easily get lost in my own head for an entire day, but I actively try not to do that *too* often, like more than once every week or two. Cuz then I feel bad about not "doing" anything, I guess.

"Dreams are nothing more than wishes and a wish is just a dream . . . you wish to come true. -Nilsson, The Puppy Song.

I always liked that part of the lyric. Kinda sums it up. :)

Reactions: JickyJuly
Too often. I went into a daydream at the doctor's office the other day. Never did find out what was wrong with my elbow because I was too embarrassed to admit I'd spaced out. Face palm.

All day long. Off an on as I work and more when I am relaxing. It is often like my mind is a 300 channel TV that keeps switching stations. All these little glimpses of different stories flash in my mind. I love to read but there are times I really have to concentrate or I end up having to reread sections because my mind wanders. I really wonder if I have some form of ADD?
:dontknow:

Every day, but not all day. I'm usually pretty focused on whatever I'm doing at the time, but if I'm on the bus, zoned out in class, just lazing around, etc then I'm probably daydreaming. Typically I daydream about the same things, I'm not that creative so the same scenarios & stories pretty often.

I don't really day dream much.... I either lucid dream, or sleep dream as a rule (love to dream).
When I look like I am daydreaming, which is often, I am usually lost in a train of thought, or series of chains of thought.
I would rather be in 'flow' than daydream, so I push myself into that state as often as possible.

[Flow is that state where you are busy, the task is a little hard at first before becoming easy and pleasurable... You are so lost in the task that you lose yourself to it, much like a daydream]

Ambers Troll said:
I don't really day dream much.... I either lucid dream, or sleep dream as a rule (love to dream).
When I look like I am daydreaming, which is often, I am usually lost in a train of thought, or series of chains of thought.
I would rather be in 'flow' than daydream, so I push myself into that state as often as possible.

[Flow is that state where you are busy, the task is a little hard at first before becoming easy and pleasurable... You are so lost in the task that you lose yourself to it, much like a daydream]

I definitely agree on preferring to lucid dreaming and what you call "flow", sadly it's so damn difficult to fall asleep sometimes, and I haven't been challenging myself enough lately to enter that zone.
Generally I enjoy daydreaming, but lately it has become so overwhelming that it has become inhibiting to everything else I try to do. I voted "all the time" because of the phase I'm in, but I usually jump between "every day" to "all the time" , I suppose it's a blessing and a curse, better to be daydreaming then talking yourself into a depressive hole.

“If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company.” Jean-Paul Sartre.

i day dream everyday. mostly while i'm walking my dog, on the bus, and listening to music. if anyone comes up to me on the street and starts talking to me, they often have to repeat themselves because I've been lost in lalaland. :whistle:

All the fukin time!!! It's like a crowded mall parking lot in my head and my daydreams are constantly cutting each other off for any open space. If I run out of booze it can get Springer Physical!!!

I'm such a jerk! I posted this and didn't even respond to it myself! :oops:

I daydream almost constantly. I also have terrible ADHD so I'm usually just hopping around from one daydream to the other without any rhyme or reason. In general my daydreams tend to be unfocused but since I've been working on more creative projects lately I tend to daydream about those. I love when I get lost in my head about a certain project and then lose track of it only to realize that the unrelated thing I end up daydreaming about actually works perfectly for said project.

My favorite is when I'm almost asleep but not really and all I have is dreams instead of sleep. That's when things get weird! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.