AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How should I address a respected model in popular pages? Hello.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2019
Venus
Hi, I'm Maria, a girl a little overwhelmed by so much beauty and perfection in some camera shows that I've been watching for some time.

The reason I would love to ask some beautiful and bubbly models some questions is because I want to know what cameras they use, that is what I need to learn in general... I know that they recommend to use not so expensive equipment in the beginning. I know! but ... I wonder if there is a type of code to ask them because they have blocked most of me on twitter.
I think there is a little suspicion as in any other industry, I understand that not everyone wants to share their "secrets"..
I don't know if it's okay to name the models that have cameras that I find interesting, I just feel that I am sitting in a swamp. LOL
I would love some help on what I have said before, if you know the high-end cameras that use supermodels from sites like MFC and Chaturbate, please leave a message.

If you have any advice on how to ask or what to say and what not to another model, leave a message too.

Thanks xoxo.

A lot of the models on here are really helpful, hopefully you can find more of that here.

Not sure if most of the models at the top are using something different, but the vast majority of models use the Logitech c920 camera. Lighting makes a huge difference though so it's more than just the camera.

This link for lighting has a lot of great tips!

Asking questions along with a tip (it doesn't have to be huge, but enough to show appreciation) could go a long way though. Still I think most will end up mentioning that they're using the c920.

I think there is a little suspicion as in any other industry, I understand that not everyone wants to share their "secrets"..

No, it's really not a question of secret. But many models only don't accept other models to chat in their public chat.
That is why you are blocked, and the responses 'ask in tip note'. So, tip enough to show that it is not only to advertise your own room but really by interest of communicating with her (25, 100, 200, or the PM price, and as you can ^^)

At worst, if you get however banned, just dare asking a regular in your room to intermediate, he would be enchanted to help ;)

I'm sorry, I forgot that I have been blocked on twitter, I do not approach to ask anything to models when they are online.

Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.