AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Attract and Keep Viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Angel

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2016
I've been running into a little dilemma lately, and it's largely related to room count. My room has been all across the board lately, and I do have a few loyal fans that are almost always in my room when they're online, but sometimes, it's mostly just them and me.

Anyways, I'm having trouble getting and keeping viewers in my room. I have a decent webcam, good lighting, music playing I n the background, I smile almost always, and I try to verbally welcome people to my room and strike up conversations with them.

That's kinda hard when there are very few people and none of them want to talk.

I've tried dancing, I've tried games, I've tried aimless talking about random topics to avoid an awkward silence, and I've even tried sitting there completely naked and spread open as a last ditch effort.

I've had some success with the dice game, but that usually only gets going once one of my regulars gets the ball rolling. I've tried truth or dare to no avail, and I tried the lucky draw game to no avail.

I think I keep my prices relatively cheap due to the fact that I'm not a popular model. Paddle is 20 tokens, a flash is 40, etc.

So, does anybody have any tips, pointers, or stradegies to increase and keep viewership?

First: make the distinction between viewers and paying members.. there is a difference ;) You could constantly DP yourself in free chat and that certainly would bring viewers but not necessary paying members.

You may want to try camming at different hours to see if there are more fish to catch there. Experiment with that. You never know what may happen.

The one thing I have heard nothing about is: How do you use your social media? If you have none, make them a.s.a.p. Get your loyal members to tweet about you for instance!

And in the end, camming is a profession of preferences. You can do everything right and still have a hard time making ends meet.

Maybe other sites are better suited to your style of camming? I know of models who struggled on myfreecams doing well on chaturbate or streamate for instance

There are about a hundred ladies world wide signing up to Myfreecams alone, and within 5 months, 90 of them will have quit camming.

I hope this helps you a bit and I wish you good luck finding viewers/ members

Im having the same problem. If you want we could watch each others cams and give each other feed back or advice.
Im planning on making a member account so maybe I could pop in and help give you some conversation. Can't gureentee tkn tips since I am saving up to move into a new place at the end of this year.

You're describing a terrible MFC situation but a good SM situation. SM you don't have to entertain free chat, you just answer their questions about what you offer and either you're in pvt or they leave. People that don't talk are people that don't share. SM is for people that don't want to share.
I've been running into a little dilemma lately, and it's largely related to room count. My room has been all across the board lately, and I do have a few loyal fans that are almost always in my room when they're online, but sometimes, it's mostly just them and me.

Anyways, I'm having trouble getting and keeping viewers in my room. I have a decent webcam, good lighting, music playing I n the background, I smile almost always, and I try to verbally welcome people to my room and strike up conversations with them.

I've tried dancing, I've tried games, I've tried aimless talking about random topics to avoid an awkward silence, and I've even tried sitting there completely naked and spread open as a last ditch effort.

I've had some success with the dice game, but that usually only gets going once one of my regulars gets the ball rolling. I've tried truth or dare to no avail, and I tried the lucky draw game to no avail.

I think I keep my prices relatively cheap due to the fact that I'm not a popular model. Paddle is 20 tokens, a flash is 40, etc.

So, does anybody have any tips, pointers, or stradegies to increase and keep viewership?

Forgive me if the following comes off harsh. You aren't treating this like a business first. Cover you fundamentals in business before examining other issues.

1. Advertising. You didn't even bother to advertise your profile information on this site. Your tags don't make you unique in a search at all. Every girl on a camsite can be labeled "cute". Decide what fetish niches you move towards and puts some tags around them. I only look for roleplay models, if you can roleplay I would have no clue and no way to know for example.

2. Your profile page doesn't sell anything to me. WHAT AM I GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY FOR? You may think it's obvious but it's not. 1600+ girls want my tokens, WHY DO YOU GET THEM? At the very least mention the WHY on your profile. It's not going to upset a client to be more clear and direct.

3. "Show me what you got". You have nice outfit or nice toys, maybe take a picture of them and put those in your profile. Let the client know what tools you use.

4. What's your kink? You say you're good with your tongue but does that pleasure you? If your going to sit on the internet naked the time for being vague is over. Clients are shopping for the girl and suits THEM not the other way around.

It's good to keep guys in your room entertained but as a business you have to market your product clearly to a client. Guys looking to spend money on sites already have something in mind and are looking for that something. GFE, Ganging, Skype shows, BDSM, put anything that will make people looking for these things to glance over your profile.

What resolution are you broadcasting? How many fps are you running? Do you get disconnected regularly?

Anything below 720p is for me not interesting. 30 fps stable is almost a must. 20 fps is watchable, below is a no no.

Disconnects? After one, I will move to another room.

Maybe my focus is different then the poster before me, but we have 1 thing in common. Make it easy and enjoyable for me. There's much competition around

Reactions: Melissasweet1

I am learning, if I am happy and entertained...so is my room.

If I am emulating bored, they leave the room.
I just began offering incentives to first time tippers. I feel like it is hard to attract new people, meeting new interesting people is what I LOVE about camming.
Also, if you are over worked or over stressed, that can be a major factor. I know I work best when I am taking care of myself.
I do feel like its a big responsibility to always be engaging, sometimes people just want to see your face. :)

What resolution are you broadcasting? How many fps are you running? Do you get disconnected regularly?

Anything below 720p is for me not interesting. 30 fps stable is almost a must. 20 fps is watchable, below is a no no.

Disconnects? After one, I will move to another room.

Maybe my focus is different then the poster before me, but we have 1 thing in common. Make it easy and enjoyable for me. There's much competition around

very valid points!

I am learning, if I am happy and entertained...so is my room.

If I am emulating bored, they leave the room.
I just began offering incentives to first time tippers. I feel like it is hard to attract new people, meeting new interesting people is what I LOVE about camming.
Also, if you are over worked or over stressed, that can be a major factor. I know I work best when I am taking care of myself.
I do feel like its a big responsibility to always be engaging, sometimes people just want to see your face. :)
I agree 100% with this.

It's so hard to maintain a good work / life balance with cam for this sometimes. But ultimately the only way of maintaining a good working day is to remain as happy and stress free on cam as possible.

Viewers will never be attracted to a room with a stressed out looking cam model.

I have recently also tried out character based work on cam in order to provide a form of entertainment in order to draw in new people. This too seems to work well. Not every time but a lot of the time. :)

I agree 100% with this.

It's so hard to maintain a good work / life balance with cam for this sometimes. But ultimately the only way of maintaining a good working day is to remain as happy and stress free on cam as possible.

Viewers will never be attracted to a room with a stressed out looking cam model.

I have recently also tried out character based work on cam in order to provide a form of entertainment in order to draw in new people. This too seems to work well. Not every time but a lot of the time. :)

It is so hard to pretend to be happy, character based work is a good idea!

Give em a tease my number one way to attract viewers is I wear some sexy lingerie and while I'm typing my topic close up face down ass up. I have a bush that comes out of the panties so it gives the viewers a little bit of a taste after I have enough viewers (I like to be at 150) I sit start talking, start selling the deal I have for the day USUALLY my first tip of the day is when I sit down and it's almost ALWAYS a pussy flash because after seeing peaks of it they want to see the real deal. During the pussy flash that'll garuntee me about 300 viewers about 30ish to 50ish premiums I do long flashes during the first few to lock viewers down. When the flash is done you have to continue on with teasing or everybody you just brought in is gonna leave. Some hand bras, dancing, even just taking your bra straps and pushing them off your shoulders so from a thumbnail point of view it appears your taking you too off. Out of those 30ish to 50ish premiums you're likely to have a few good ones

EDIT: let me add I just looked at your profile picture I've noticed girls who do a simple and good face shot tend to be higher up on the page, your profile picture doesn't need to be super explicit. Another thing I wanted to add is make incentives for new tippers like the first 5 new tippers get x item for a big discount ( I do vids for new tippers for 50tkn) cause usually they'll spend more on other stuff after that initial tip. Incentives are always nice

Last edited:
I am going to be honest. I have had trouble getting into the 20s with viewers of late and it's been driving me crazy on the site. Is my cam score really important? I am around the 3,500 mark. Is my location important? My profile photo? My tags? Am I not teasing enough? The character based stuff works well but is a lot of work. I have been camming for 2 years a many of my regs enjoy my room as I engage a lot. But I find that as I am sat down engaging, I do not attract many more viewers :( I used to do new tipper incentive that used to work well and then foolishly stopped doing them. I may consider doing more teases and more new tipper incentives. I do not mind if people want to check out my profile etc and offer critique, at this stage any extra help is going to be greatly appreciated :)

I am going to be honest. I have had trouble getting into the 20s with viewers of late and it's been driving me crazy on the site. Is my cam score really important? I am around the 3,500 mark. Is my location important? My profile photo? My tags? Am I not teasing enough? The character based stuff works well but is a lot of work. I have been camming for 2 years a many of my regs enjoy my room as I engage a lot. But I find that as I am sat down engaging, I do not attract many more viewers :( I used to do new tipper incentive that used to work well and then foolishly stopped doing them. I may consider doing more teases and more new tipper incentives. I do not mind if people want to check out my profile etc and offer critique, at this stage any extra help is going to be greatly appreciated :)
Profile is nice professional, camscore is above average and puts you pretty high on the page. You just aren't gonna attract many viewers if you're sitting down and engaging, however sitting down and engaging is important for keeping regs. My motto is "make them come for the booty, and stick around for the personality" When guys are looking for a room to come into and they're looking at thumbnails they will simply be more intrigued when sexy things are happening

Profile is nice professional, camscore is above average and puts you pretty high on the page. You just aren't gonna attract many viewers if you're sitting down and engaging, however sitting down and engaging is important for keeping regs. My motto is "make them come for the booty, and stick around for the personality" When guys are looking for a room to come into and they're looking at thumbnails they will simply be more intrigued when sexy things are happening
That makes sense :) Thank you!

You need to update your tier 1 message so it doesn't mention 2015 still.

Going only by your profile you make it clear you're a dom but then the bulk of your videos are sub in nature. This isn't my fetish but considering how contradictory dom and sub is, I'm sure it has lead to confusion with new people.

Since your camscore is pretty high, listing any pvt rules would be a nice touch. If I just walk into your room and hit pvt will everything be cool or would I get yelled at?

You need to update your tier 1 message so it doesn't mention 2015 still.

Going only by your profile you make it clear you're a dom but then the bulk of your videos are sub in nature. This isn't my fetish but considering how contradictory dom and sub is, I'm sure it has lead to confusion with new people.

Since your camscore is pretty high, listing any pvt rules would be a nice touch. If I just walk into your room and hit pvt will everything be cool or would I get yelled at?
Thank you for the advice :)

I posted this onto the site about 2 years ago but I think it's a good time to repost it. I often have one of the top rooms on MFC and here is how I game it:

I have a lot of thoughts about high room counts, and what causes them to be high and what keeps them high.

I believe room count to be completely self-regulating. Meaning, someone who often holds Top Room will be more likely to hold it again. Whatever type of show you put on really makes no difference, it's about people returning to the site recognizing you as someone with a high room count and assuming your room is the place to be. As soon as a guest or basic logs on, they are on the search for something to fap to. (Usually) If they are a regular visitor to MFC, they will click on a girl's avatar that they've watched before and enjoyed. Or, most likely, they go to 'Most Popular Room' and then click the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd one on the list. The reason I say this is because Google came out with their statistics on click percentages in the pecking order of search results, and they found an astounding 58.4% of clicks went to the Top 3 Results.

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2049695/Top-Google-Result-Gets-36.4-of-Clicks-Study

This just means, on average, people do not like to go looking past the first three results. Knowing that, I assume that that is the reason why girl's seem to acquire 'Most Popular Room' and hold it throughout the majority of their shift, and the girl's who acquire 'MPR' seem to get it every time they log on. It is not because their show is so incredibly interesting that people can't bear to leave it. It's that nearly ALL of the guests/basics logging on are clicking into it at any given moment to see what is happening in there. So, there is a constant flow of high traffic in Most Pop. Room, instead of a stagnant high traffic.

So, you've got a 4 Step Process that I would follow if my room counts were getting low.
(These are based on my camming style, and you may have to tweak them if you don't perform some of the shows I talk about)

1. Do a show that gets 'Most Popular Room', or pretty damn close to it.
- Girl/Girl with something sexy in public will usually get a lot of attention.
- Being outdoors/in public tend to get higher room counts.
- Doing a solo show that is very unusual on MFC and will make people curious when they see your screenshot.
- The ol' faithful dirty talk cumshow. I've found that adding more dirty talk keeps my room count higher for longer. Sometimes I have to force it, but it really seems to make a difference in the reception of the show.
- If you already do a lot of dirty talk, try being in a different position when masturbating. Or combine the two!

[Make sure that if you do get your room count up on any given night, that you keep the sexy/interesting/shocking thing going. You wanna hold it as long as you can to get as many new people seeing you as possible, and in the future regarding you as someone who puts on a good show.]

2. During every single room count spike, tell your room to add you as a friend. If you are added, then you show up near the top when they log on and they are so much more likely to come in next time.

3. If you can't seem to get on the 'MPR' list, then shoot for adding people slowly to your room. Hold the cam on your body in attractive places for long enough that your cam preview updates on it. Make sure that your cam preview is always alluring for someone looking around. If you aren't already known by members as someone who puts on a good show, then it's hard to be found besides through your tiny preview. So make it as attractive as you can. Once you gain some new watchers from the flattering angle, go back to sitting as normal and interacting with the room. I don't think the majority of cam girl's have trouble holding member's attention, but maybe with catching their attention because of the way the site is set up. It feeds all of the members into the rooms of girl's with already high camscores and already high room counts.

4. I know it's against the rules of MFC to have nudity in your avatar, but I really don't believe they ever enforce it. I've watched many of my guy friends use the site, and every time I see them click right on a pair of tits or booty cheeks. Every. Single. Time. When I changed my avatar to a naked shot of my boobs, my average room count went up a lot. It's worth a try.

*** Extra Step. Most Important Step. ***

Don't stop trying for MPR. It's so incredibly helpful for average room count and ultimately income. The hardest part is the first step, actually getting a hold of it. But once you have it, get back on the very next night and try for it again. As many nights in a row as you can. If you put in the effort in the begininng, it seems to do the rest of the work for you. All of the new people are directed to you via the MPR List. And being on that list exposes you to so many members who will definitely end up loving you, because you're amazing. They just haven't found you yet. :-D

Give em a tease my number one way to attract viewers is I wear some sexy lingerie and while I'm typing my topic close up face down ass up. I have a bush that comes out of the panties so it gives the viewers a little bit of a taste after I have enough viewers (I like to be at 150) I sit start talking, start selling the deal I have for the day USUALLY my first tip of the day is when I sit down and it's almost ALWAYS a pussy flash because after seeing peaks of it they want to see the real deal. During the pussy flash that'll garuntee me about 300 viewers about 30ish to 50ish premiums I do long flashes during the first few to lock viewers down. When the flash is done you have to continue on with teasing or everybody you just brought in is gonna leave. Some hand bras, dancing, even just taking your bra straps and pushing them off your shoulders so from a thumbnail point of view it appears your taking you too off. Out of those 30ish to 50ish premiums you're likely to have a few good ones

EDIT: let me add I just looked at your profile picture I've noticed girls who do a simple and good face shot tend to be higher up on the page, your profile picture doesn't need to be super explicit. Another thing I wanted to add is make incentives for new tippers like the first 5 new tippers get x item for a big discount ( I do vids for new tippers for 50tkn) cause usually they'll spend more on other stuff after that initial tip. Incentives are always nice
DAMN YOU ARE GOOD GIRL!!!

I don't think attracting viewers is your problem.... you are luckier than most on that alone.

You actually seem a bit impatient and directionless... listen to Crumb,
by achieving effortless womanly coolness:cool: ;)
, you will keep more viewers.

You will need to choose what you want to do on cam, and to lead the way there. Visiting you is a member's chance to relax and have some fun, just guide us to what that means when visiting you.
Don't overdo it, keep it real, and close to what you have experience IRL...you know what people dream of when they look at you, you just need the right way to express it, and to make someone want it enough to spend for it right now.

Think of how free games, or food sales in cinemas work in particular, convenience, better portions, and the better experience all make spending on that good time worth it.
Games also earn extra income just on clicks, small rewards often in the dream of a fantasy goal. The real income is in the clicks, not on the goal.
Deep down members know this, as much as cinema goers or gamers do, so the entertainment must be good, have some depth, be fairly honest, and feel realistic.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotToday and Crumb
I know this sounds stupid but when I drink a couple of shots of vodka I seem to get more viewers.. not because I'm being slutty but because I'm way more relaxed. For some of us no matter how many times we get in front of the cam there is still that underlying bit of nervousness. I mean it's a lot of pressure! Not only are we being put under the microscope and making every aspect of ourselves vulnerable, from our personalities to our looks, but we are also dependent on other people liking what we have to offer to bring in the money. Let me tell you than being dependent is something I've never done. Which is why I work two jobs. I just can't bring myself to depend on the generosity and general mood of tippers to pay my bills. No way! But when I have a mix drink or two before camming I find that I'm less worried about people's perception of me. I dont worry about the tokens either.. they just come. Things are just easier. I don't do this often, and I don't drink on cam and I never ever get DRUNK. That last part is pretty important by the way. This may not work for everyone. But I have a hard time letting loose and this just helps me sell it a little better.

You're describing a terrible MFC situation but a good SM situation. SM you don't have to entertain free chat, you just answer their questions about what you offer and either you're in pvt or they leave. People that don't talk are people that don't share. SM is for people that don't want to share.

Forgive me if the following comes off harsh. You aren't treating this like a business first. Cover you fundamentals in business before examining other issues.

1. Advertising. You didn't even bother to advertise your profile information on this site. Your tags don't make you unique in a search at all. Every girl on a camsite can be labeled "cute". Decide what fetish niches you move towards and puts some tags around them. I only look for roleplay models, if you can roleplay I would have no clue and no way to know for example.

2. Your profile page doesn't sell anything to me. WHAT AM I GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY FOR? You may think it's obvious but it's not. 1600+ girls want my tokens, WHY DO YOU GET THEM? At the very least mention the WHY on your profile. It's not going to upset a client to be more clear and direct.

3. "Show me what you got". You have nice outfit or nice toys, maybe take a picture of them and put those in your profile. Let the client know what tools you use.

4. What's your kink? You say you're good with your tongue but does that pleasure you? If your going to sit on the internet naked the time for being vague is over. Clients are shopping for the girl and suits THEM not the other way around.

It's good to keep guys in your room entertained but as a business you have to market your product clearly to a client. Guys looking to spend money on sites already have something in mind and are looking for that something. GFE, Ganging, Skype shows, BDSM, put anything that will make people looking for these things to glance over your profile.

Such great advice! Thank you!!!

I would call it blunt as opposed to harsh. Super great though, especially the specific tags and the profile page. Thanks!

What exactly is new tipper incentive?

Everyone is so crazy supportive on here. I'm glad to be a part of this resource.

I would call it blunt as opposed to harsh. Super great though, especially the specific tags and the profile page. Thanks!

What exactly is new tipper incentive?

Everyone is so crazy supportive on here. I'm glad to be a part of this resource.

It was say new tippers get a video or something like that. Just to get new people to tip small amounts :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Val Vega
Eight-year fan, first few as a moderate to high spender, last five or so as a lounge freeloader excepting bursts of exuberance:

Nevermind eating and sleeping. Two things to NOT do are pick your nose and squeeze zits. Thought it'd be obvious, but apparently it isn't.

Turn on your PM's. Unless you are not seeking new fans, why close a channel for interested viewers to contact you? There are so many other things you can monetize without cutting off an avenue of recruitment.

Max out your cam and internet connection. Among the thousand-plus feeds at my fingertips, am I going to linger on one that is grainy or updating as slow as a traffic camera? "Gorgeous girl but potato cam" is a common dismissive complaint.

If you are teaming up with another model, link her login name in your Topic and ensure the spelling of her login name is exactly correct.

Post both the current progress and goal amount for any countdown, and update them as frequently as possible. Once the event has concluded, remove the countdown. And...

If you take money toward a goal but don't reach it before you are forced to log off, roll it over to your next session. Similarly, if you must take yourself out of public chat while in the midst of something that viewers have jointly paid for, resume that fulfillment immediately upon your return, and let everyone know that you will do so before you leave. Candiecane stands out in my memory as being very conscientious about this.
If you take our money and don't deliver, we feel cheated.

These are all the specifics off the top of my head. I also have more general but less concrete ideas that I will submit as a later post. Overall, you ladies do a great job and are angels for putting up with us, your fans.

I think the secret to have many viewer is to show something hot of our body...but not too much.
If you show pussy or asshole..people come in your room..watch your pussy..they are not really interested in your goal, beacuse you yet show pussy..and they go away.
so... I think its difficult find the perfect balance for have many viewers and many money.
You have to tease your viewers with legs or feet or ass..but never have same positions and not all together..sometime yes..sometimes not..and show same part of body.
change,change,change..speak..use PM..change toy.. I use ohmibod and customers love it.
I know..work in cam its and hard work :)

If you take money toward a goal but don't reach it before you are forced to log off, roll it over to your next session. Similarly, if you must take yourself out of public chat while in the midst of something that viewers have jointly paid for, resume that fulfillment immediately upon your return, and let everyone know that you will do so before you leave. Candiecane stands out in my memory as being very conscientious about this.
If you take our money and don't deliver, we feel cheated.

This is the reason I do pvts over room goals. Pvts have rules enforced by the camsite but room goals do not and too many models take the low road when it comes to walking away with short goal money.

When I see the "Where did all my members go" post here I'm usually certain it involved the model walking out with a near goal pot and zeroing it the next day. "2999/3000 too bad guys", this happens enough that it's done damage to the member population and many girls don't see the damage it causes them and other models on the sites. The advantage to SM gold shows is if the model walks away the members get their money back.

I posted this onto the site about 2 years ago but I think it's a good time to repost it. I often have one of the top rooms on MFC and here is how I game it:

I have a lot of thoughts about high room counts, and what causes them to be high and what keeps them high.

I believe room count to be completely self-regulating. Meaning, someone who often holds Top Room will be more likely to hold it again. Whatever type of show you put on really makes no difference, it's about people returning to the site recognizing you as someone with a high room count and assuming your room is the place to be. As soon as a guest or basic logs on, they are on the search for something to fap to. (Usually) If they are a regular visitor to MFC, they will click on a girl's avatar that they've watched before and enjoyed. Or, most likely, they go to 'Most Popular Room' and then click the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd one on the list. The reason I say this is because Google came out with their statistics on click percentages in the pecking order of search results, and they found an astounding 58.4% of clicks went to the Top 3 Results.

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2049695/Top-Google-Result-Gets-36.4-of-Clicks-Study

This just means, on average, people do not like to go looking past the first three results. Knowing that, I assume that that is the reason why girl's seem to acquire 'Most Popular Room' and hold it throughout the majority of their shift, and the girl's who acquire 'MPR' seem to get it every time they log on. It is not because their show is so incredibly interesting that people can't bear to leave it. It's that nearly ALL of the guests/basics logging on are clicking into it at any given moment to see what is happening in there. So, there is a constant flow of high traffic in Most Pop. Room, instead of a stagnant high traffic.

So, you've got a 4 Step Process that I would follow if my room counts were getting low.
(These are based on my camming style, and you may have to tweak them if you don't perform some of the shows I talk about)

1. Do a show that gets 'Most Popular Room', or pretty damn close to it.
- Girl/Girl with something sexy in public will usually get a lot of attention.
- Being outdoors/in public tend to get higher room counts.
- Doing a solo show that is very unusual on MFC and will make people curious when they see your screenshot.
- The ol' faithful dirty talk cumshow. I've found that adding more dirty talk keeps my room count higher for longer. Sometimes I have to force it, but it really seems to make a difference in the reception of the show.
- If you already do a lot of dirty talk, try being in a different position when masturbating. Or combine the two!

[Make sure that if you do get your room count up on any given night, that you keep the sexy/interesting/shocking thing going. You wanna hold it as long as you can to get as many new people seeing you as possible, and in the future regarding you as someone who puts on a good show.]

2. During every single room count spike, tell your room to add you as a friend. If you are added, then you show up near the top when they log on and they are so much more likely to come in next time.

3. If you can't seem to get on the 'MPR' list, then shoot for adding people slowly to your room. Hold the cam on your body in attractive places for long enough that your cam preview updates on it. Make sure that your cam preview is always alluring for someone looking around. If you aren't already known by members as someone who puts on a good show, then it's hard to be found besides through your tiny preview. So make it as attractive as you can. Once you gain some new watchers from the flattering angle, go back to sitting as normal and interacting with the room. I don't think the majority of cam girl's have trouble holding member's attention, but maybe with catching their attention because of the way the site is set up. It feeds all of the members into the rooms of girl's with already high camscores and already high room counts.

4. I know it's against the rules of MFC to have nudity in your avatar, but I really don't believe they ever enforce it. I've watched many of my guy friends use the site, and every time I see them click right on a pair of tits or booty cheeks. Every. Single. Time. When I changed my avatar to a naked shot of my boobs, my average room count went up a lot. It's worth a try.

*** Extra Step. Most Important Step. ***

Don't stop trying for MPR. It's so incredibly helpful for average room count and ultimately income. The hardest part is the first step, actually getting a hold of it. But once you have it, get back on the very next night and try for it again. As many nights in a row as you can. If you put in the effort in the begininng, it seems to do the rest of the work for you. All of the new people are directed to you via the MPR List. And being on that list exposes you to so many members who will definitely end up loving you, because you're amazing. They just haven't found you yet. :-D
Specifically in regards to MFC, this is some of the best darn advice I've ever read!

Status
Not open for further replies.