AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to change geolocation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tolerancetolerance

Banhammered
Apr 2, 2021
My geolocation is displayed on the passport? or how to do it so that the countries of NORTH AMERICA can see me?
-- I have a passport from another country, but I live in New York. And my room is displayed in "Europe/Russia"

You cannot change your location, it is based on where the account was logged as being created. It only matters if people are looking for someone that is in a specific region, otherwise it has no effect on people being able to see you.

Upvote 0
You cannot change your location, it is based on where the account was logged as being created. It only matters if people are looking for someone that is in a specific region, otherwise it has no effect on people being able to see you.
Thank you, that is, geolocation does not depend on the passport?

Upvote 0
reply Cb

Tech Support (Chaturbate)

Jul 23, 2022, 14:28 EDT

Thank you for your question. Regarding the region associated with your account, we are confirming that this region is accurate based on your identification on file.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.