AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to DM users ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2023
Hi everyone,
is there a way to DM a simple user on CB without having to be a fan, or send tokens ?

thanks !

Even though this is contrary to the original post I think it is the solution.

And you and your friends have the added benefit of feeling good by showing support and a certain amount of loyalty to a model

Even though this is contrary to the original post I think it is the solution.

And you and your friends have the added benefit of feeling good by showing support and a certain amount of loyalty to a model
Yeah but then what happens if one of the models quits Chaturbate and I lose the benefits of being her fan am I going to lose my contacts that I met on the site since months ? Because contacts can be there for lots and lots of times but Chaturbate models they come and they quit...

Upvote 0
Yeah but then what happens if one of the models quits Chaturbate and I lose the benefits of being her fan am I going to lose my contacts that I met on the site since months ? Because contacts can be there for lots and lots of times but Chaturbate models they come and they quit...
You're concerned about losing touch with non-broadcasting members? Just ask them for their email address, it's not against the rules for non-models to share that information. If they give it to you, cool. If not then you know it's a relationship of convenience and move on (by that I mean, you are friends with each other at da club but they don't want to hang out at the library kind of metaphorically).

Upvote 0
Anyone know how to delete a DM? Got some unsolicited messages overnight from a model trying to persuade me to go into their room.
I let the model of that room know so she was aware, but I'd rather delete the unwanted DMs so that person cannot continue the current (one-sided) conversation.
For me they disappear after a period of inactivity, at least from the list, the messages are still there if you reopen the conversation. I haven't time how long before they disappear.

Upvote 0
Another overlooked aspect of the DM system is the ability to tip in it.

I have done it a few times if I was at work while my regular room stream, just to 'mess' with the other regulars in the room. Because I am green in the room I can't enter or leave without being noticed, but now I can send a tip during her stream without entering, and I am told the reaction from the others is quite funny. :giggle:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.