AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to find another camgirl to cam/make content?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2012
How do I need to go about finding another camgirl in my area to cam with??

I don't want to post on Craigslist, however, my town is so small - it's not so easy to ask around while staying discrete!

Please help!

I'm reinventing myself and need new content from scratch! (Doing solo things in the meantime!)

Keep doing solo things, make a name for yourself. 99% of the G/G-show-doing-camgirls I know do not cam with just anybody. They build a relationship first and are usually friends and they also want to cam with someone who has proven they are responsible and professional.

Also, I am pretty sure almost all of the G/G shows are done because the girls traveled to each other. I don't think very many of them live in the same area.

Join the models only section and start there!

I would not post on Craigslist, you don't know if they really are male or female.. There are a lot of girls in my area but I live in a city. There are groups on Fetlife you can join to find girls to do trade content with (if you are making clips) as far as camming goes, get verified - make friends- find girls you would want to work with - have chemistry with and cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.