AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to gain new chaturbate followers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
Hi everyone ,

I am a chaturbate broadcaster and for some time now I have had a small group of loyal followers who will tip , however , they all come in around the late evening and the rest of the day is so so quiet.

Can anyone give me some tips on the best ways to build up new followers?

Thanks

Honey xx

Hello Honey,

From twitter I noticed your in the UK time zone. UK daytime is normally quite flat, because number of visitors are lowest then. See the graph(hopefully shown below) in the thread Best/Worst Days and Times for being on cam?
screenshot-7_11_2015-3_25_50-pm-png.55178

It seems that people who visit camsites normally do so between the time of 6pm and 1am local time.
Around 320 million people live in US, 35 million live in Canada and 70 million live in the UK.

During UK daytime, the majority of the UK is working and the US/Canada is sleeping. Those who are in an evening local time are Russian, Japan, China and places that are unlikely to have members appear on an English camsites. Some Austrlaians can be around, but the population of Australia is only 25 million.

Weekends are more diverse then weekdays, fewer UK people are at work and so numbers are higher then weekdays,

If you can cam early, say at 6am-9am UK time, you catch traffic from approximate 70 million US/Canadians that live on the West Coast, there time zone is PDT(Pacific day time). This is likely your best option if you are an early bird.

Last edited:
I love heat-map charts like that one. Sure, the information doesn't affect me at all since I'm not a model, but it's still fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.