AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Get Away with Murder

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LioraVox

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 1, 2013
So one I don't understand how there isn't a thread on this show yet? And TWO.. this show is AMAZING. I just watched the "season finale" I guess idk, I watched it on hulu. Anyway. Holy Moly.

When the show first started it was kinda predictive, using the typical murder mystery tropes but then it got soo much better. What do you guys think? and if you haven't watched it yet I recommend that you do.

Reactions: RoseGranger and Gen
I love this show! The whole season was slightly more unpredictable for me than the finale. I had already guessed the two big twists. I am glad they didnt drag Lila's killer out for another season. I hate when shows do that.

Reactions: LioraVox
This show appeared as a recommendation for me on Netflix a while ago, and then I saw the thing about Viola Davis winning the Emmy. I figured I'd give it a try and watched the first 3 episodes. Without taking anything away from Viola Davis acting, I thought the show itself wasn't that great. The supporting cast is pretty weak compared to Davis, and the whole flashbacky thing gets old pretty fast, as does one rabbit being pulled out of a hat after another.

Dammit I should have looked at the section this was listed in before clicking. This is not helpful at all. Last time I just read the title before clcking. Boo.

Anyway Sevrin the show didnt grab me right away either. I didnt feel attached to any character at first and with that I would normally stop watching. BF however kept at it and so did I and oh my it does get much better and fascinatingly twisted. Definitely suggest giving the first season a go.

• Helpful!
  • Funny!
Reactions: Sevrin and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.