AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get girls to enjoy looking at your dick pics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wish I could get my dick to pose like that but he's such an anti-establishment rebel that I'd never get him to pose with a snuggle buddy.

He's such a prick. :(

I was able to contain laughter until I saw the one of his dick trying to trim his pubes into a heart shape. ^.^'

Aaaannnd then that's when she realised it only goes sillier from there. Why do I have a feeling that there will be an influx of dick pic emojis? XD

@PicNic Eh, I've never found any genitals attractive to look at. I find them pretty goofy looking on both sides of the gender spectrum. For me, it wasn't simply a hey here's my dick, now fawn over it. He took some effort to make it amusing. Some guys aren't that attracted to boobies, but it was cute and funny when a bunch of models posted their boobs on social media with googly eyes. In his case he wasn't seeming to so much forcing a bunch of women to look at his dick, as made a blog for it, and people happened upon it. Maybe I'm wrong. He might be a douche who links people to it that don't know what they're in for until it's too late. It didn't seem like that so much though as he just had a goofy sense of humor, and was bored. I wouldn't reblog it on tumblr, but I would be amused for a moment if I saw them while scrolling. *shrug

@Ann_Sulu - nah, totally! I can appreciate the creative effort. While it is better than the average gross dick pic Twitter avatar, I just don't agree with the mindset of "THIS is how to get girls to look at your dick!" I have seen many comments saying or implying that...not just on this forum, but on Twitter and Tumblr.

Some people just don't wanna look at your dick, even if you make it slightly funnier looking ;)

I know I'm being kind of a party pooper here. Props to that dude for the creativity, even if I'm not into his penis art.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
heh I think I titled the thread as that because I personally find all the dick pics thrust my way (pun very much intended) rather tedious, so I kind of found it refreshing when I stumbled across this hehe.

Haha, I love that guys Tumblr. In a sea of poorly lit, pop can/remote/air freshener can for comparison, unfunny dick pics, his are at the very least funny if not sometimes actually cute.

Haha, I love that guys Tumblr. In a sea of poorly lit, pop can/remote/air freshener can for comparison, unfunny dick pics, his are at the very least funny if not sometimes actually cute.

He actually puts effort into those pics, unlike 99% of dick pics out there, where the dudes put no effort into because it's my dick, you'll love it!

Really? NOBODY is creeped out by the texture and webbing on the dick hands?

dickhands.jpg

His penis is part mutant. Or alien. :blackalien:

Status
Not open for further replies.