AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get over a cold. or fake it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JanelleHardy

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2015
Canada
Twitter Username
@JanelleHardyBBW
MFC Username
JanelleHardy
Streamate Username
JanellehardyBBW
Chaturbate Username
JanelleHardy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/416093/JanelleHardy/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/101405/-Janellehardy-clips4sale-store
I am not going on tonight, just so blocked up, runny nose, and coughing a lot. its just not pretty.
Do you do anything to fake it so you can cam. or do you just take the time off... any tips on how you get over a cold?

I never fake it. I just suck it up as much as I can and log on with a face full of makeup, some tea, and tissues near by. I usually dress down a little too. If you're feeling VERY bad, like you can't sit up and have absolutely 0 energy, you definitely should just rest. Working through a serious cold can really prolong your sickness by a while and it's really not worth losing out on one or two nights. Good luck

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Be sure to drink lots of liquids! Warm tea with honey helps me, try to go with a calming kind like chamomile. Peppermint tea is also nice for colds. Get well soon!

• Helpful!
I wouldn't bother trying to fake it -- most people are pretty understanding. I'd probably take off the worst days if I could, and then just keep tea, water and tissues nearby until I finally kick the bug.

Neti pot for blocked up and runny noses? Might be able to help you with some breathing. Also, I cannot emphasize hydrating! Fluids, fluids fluids! Don't go out and buy all these OTC medicines to get ride of the cold. It'll pass on it's own soon (hopefully). Fluids and proper sleep will help you do that.

I generally just cam, but if it's too overbearing than I will take the time off.

Pseudoephedrine. Lots of pseudoephedrine ha. But if you take it for too long you get a resistance and then get worse symptoms afterwards so I wouldn't recommend doing it all the time. But basically if I need to cam and I have a cold, I rest as much as I can beforehand, have hot lemon & honey drinks with paracetamol and pseudoephedrine, get on cam with some tissues nearby and just say if I'm sniffly, then rest as much as I can afterwards as well and never cam two days in a row. I only take the pseudoephedrine when I have to be on cam so that I don't get a resistance to it.

Your Canadian? Im not, but i do know that in Ottawa there is a hot sauce store http://chillychiles.com/
Canada is the second biggest country in the world (yes, even bigger than the US) so if she doesn't happen to live in Ottawa (as most of the population don't) it's not like she could just stop by when she's out running errands :haha::wasntme:

I tried to make an account and they denied me... so I can only have ManyVids atm... :(
Sorry for double posting. But you should figure out why they denied you and reapply. There must have been a problem with your paperwork or something?

Sorry for double posting. But you should figure out why they denied you and reapply. There must have been a problem with your paperwork or something?
I think so, but ill ask. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.