AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get premium members to tip that just linger

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
what do you do when they are premium members in your chat and they’re literally not saying anything they’re just watching and you can tell that they have a very high amount of tokens and points is there something I can say to them or do? I mean obviously they’ve stayed in the room for so long that they are interested but how do I get them to start tipping me?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Points don't really mean anything. The member could have tipped a lot years ago and scaled back. Personally I don't carry tokens, I but them when I want and normally tip after I purchased. The members also might be looking for you to entertain them...and doesn't mean getting naked and playing with yourself. It means being engaged with the room.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
what do you do when they are premium members in your chat and they’re literally not saying anything they’re just watching and you can tell that they have a very high amount of tokens and points is there something I can say to them or do? I mean obviously they’ve stayed in the room for so long that they are interested but how do I get them to start tipping me?

Just dont give a damm bloody hell about them and find yourself something interesting to do that keeps you happy .

If you police them and point it out they will not tip anyway .
Many have over 10 years on the site , the points does not mean they spend daily or even monthly , They may recharge and spend only maybe 2 times at year but the points cumulates . Many will watch you even an full year until decide to tip you . So just dont stress over it and concentrate only on the tips you see on the screen not on the members account , otherwise will make you nuts and feel bad. If there is no tipping then play a game , listen music , read a bood , watch a film . do whatever makes you feel good .

Then think about that every single account that its a real person and watches you , the simple fact of watching it brings you exposure and makes you get higher in the pages, even if he never say anything .

Upvote 0
Kicking them doesn't help you at all on a freemium token site. They could as well open your room as anonymous user or use hidden mode on SC.

The only thing you reach by blocking/kicking them is a a brief feeling of satisfaction, when in reality you hurt yourself by loosing users that are potential future customers (much more than any grey user) and on some sites help you push the ranking of your room.

There are many different types of users. Some take longer to get to a point where they spend their money on a model, others don't do it at all in public chat and therefore only observe if they can imagine a PVT session with you, others open 20 browser tabs and are not really watching your stream. There are many reasons for such behavior and none of them really speaks for becoming active in the form of a kick/ban.

Every minute that such a user actively observes you (if he is in your room for hours, he probably doesn't do that most of the time) increases the chance that an action of yours makes him click and he decides to tip you or to make a PVT request.

And even if they never tip, they were nothing more than a slightly more noticeable grey user who will at some point move on when they get bored of passive consumption but couldn't be convinced to "buy".

Just accept them as part of the deal on a token based site or move to sites with other business models. Anything else will only hurt yourself - financially and/or mentally. Kicking doesn't solve that constant negative feeling - if you don't learn to accept freeloaders of any color, it will only get worse over time, because you can't kick 90% of your room. You're just wasting time and energy and attention that you should be putting into paying customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
When this happens I assume it's someone who has multiple browser windows open, watching multiple models at a time and waiting for something to happen, but they won't really pay attention until you hit show goal or get tipped to flash. I just ignore them. They're freeloaders. Freeloaders aren't always broke, sometimes guys with money are freeloaders too.
I don't really kick people out unless they beg for free stuff, say something against TOS after they've been warned, or act disrespectul.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.