AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get the stream key from Ljasmin for OBS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 15, 2022
I want to do split camming and i'm a model on Ljasmin. But when i go to the model center - ''go online from browser'', it immediately shows me the camera options. There's no stream key or anything.
I watched a jasmin tutorial on youtube, and after they clicked ''go online from browser'' it showed 2 options. stream From browser or from jasmin's third party app. And from the third party app, it showed the stream key for OBS.

How can i get the stream key from jasmin for OBS, if it doesn't show me the option? Am i missing something?

Also when i try using OBS Virtual Camera, the max resolution on Jasmin is only 720. Where as my camera is capable of 1080. Is there a way to change this?