AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to keep room motivated to tip during show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2013
So, I did something tonight I don't normally do.

A lady friend on MFC was doing a public show and I decided to stick around and observe. I don't tell her "how to do her job" but we do talk and discuss strategy and aspects of the cam bizz both off and on the site and I do try to provide her with some options and solutions for certain problems/situations that she deals with and faces. She has been fortunate the last few months and continues to grow in popularity which is great. I have to give credit to ACF because a lot of the info on how to become a more successful model has come from the forum, via topics and personnel involved in it. So THANKS :thumbleft:

Yes, for the anyone wondering, I have tried several times to get her over here and get verified but, well.... I'd have better odds of getting a hole in one on a par 5. It's an odd relationship we have and I've become the bitch in it. That's not meant to be offensive. So back to the topic.

For the better part of the night she had between 250-350 people in her room (roughly 60-70% guests and basics as with most rooms on MFC) and had a continuous flow of tips before and during her countdown. When she did make goal and started her show, the numbers increased steadily and at the height of the show, there were nearly 1300 people in the room but no one hardly tipped for nearly 20 minutes. There were one or two large tips from her regulars but aside from that it was pretty quiet with only a handful of smaller ones (10tkns-50tkns) here and there. Even the public chat was quiet with only about 10 people talking. I get the one handed typing is a little more difficult but this struck me as odd and made me wonder if this is the norm or not.

I know she had agreed to do the show for a set amount of tokens but the additional 800 people showing up, watching and doing nothing is where our question brings us. Not because they were freeloading (ok, perhaps a little) but mostly because they are a new, unexplored, uncharted client base and future MFC friends.

So all this for the question. How does one get new visiting premiums motivated and interested in participating during a show? Obviously some of those new visitors will return to her room as regulars over time and she will continue to grow but it's to capitalize on the premiums when the numbers triple in her room. As for the members, I have to ask, how does one enter a models room for 20 minutes, watch a show and leave without even saying a simple Hello or Thanks, yet alone tip her.

Here are some facts about her show.
As she had nothing in her topic during the show other than twitter, my advice was to adjust it to include something/anything to generate tips during the show. You know tip for different angle or change toy or etc...... As for her performance, it was tender and sensual. It's her character and suits her personality quite fine and most members view her in that light. I think if she if ever did hardcore dirty talk, people wouldn't know what to do. I did mentioned to her that perhaps a little more interaction with the room might be required, aside from the thanks for tips and gentle moans which were about the extent of it.

Any info or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

RedneckHick said:
So, I did something tonight I don't normally do.

A lady friend on MFC was doing a public show and I decided to stick around and observe. I don't tell her "how to do her job" but we do talk and discuss strategy and aspects of the cam bizz both off and on the site and I do try to provide her with some options and solutions for certain problems/situations that she deals with and faces. She has been fortunate the last few months and continues to grow in popularity which is great. I have to give credit to ACF because a lot of the info on how to become a more successful model has come from the forum, via topics and personnel involved in it. So THANKS :thumbleft:

Yes, for the anyone wondering, I have tried several times to get her over here and get verified but, well.... I'd have better odds of getting a hole in one on a par 5. It's an odd relationship we have and I've become the bitch in it. That's not meant to be offensive. So back to the topic.

For the better part of the night she had between 250-350 people in her room (roughly 60-70% guests and basics as with most rooms on MFC) and had a continuous flow of tips before and during her countdown. When she did make goal and started her show, the numbers increased steadily and at the height of the show, there were nearly 1300 people in the room but no one hardly tipped for nearly 20 minutes. There were one or two large tips from her regulars but aside from that it was pretty quiet with only a handful of smaller ones (10tkns-50tkns) here and there. Even the public chat was quiet with only about 10 people talking. I get the one handed typing is a little more difficult but this struck me as odd and made me wonder if this is the norm or not.

I know she had agreed to do the show for a set amount of tokens but the additional 800 people showing up, watching and doing nothing is where our question brings us. Not because they were freeloading (ok, perhaps a little) but mostly because they are a new, unexplored, uncharted client base and future MFC friends.

So all this for the question. How does one get new visiting premiums motivated and interested in participating during a show? Obviously some of those new visitors will return to her room as regulars over time and she will continue to grow but it's to capitalize on the premiums when the numbers triple in her room. As for the members, I have to ask, how does one enter a models room for 20 minutes, watch a show and leave without even saying a simple Hello or Thanks, yet alone tip her.

Here are some facts about her show.
As she had nothing in her topic during the show other than twitter, my advice was to adjust it to include something/anything to generate tips during the show. You know tip for different angle or change toy or etc...... As for her performance, it was tender and sensual. It's her character and suits her personality quite fine and most members view her in that light. I think if she if ever did hardcore dirty talk, people wouldn't know what to do. I did mentioned to her that perhaps a little more interaction with the room might be required, aside from the thanks for tips and gentle moans which were about the extent of it.

Any info or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
If she is completely opposed to visiting this forum which is meant to be a support and place for advice for fellow models, my instinct is that she doesn't actually want your help or input on how to do her shows.

Having said that...

Having something in the topic helps. Doing the show in group would ensure that people watching are not freeloaders, but that's a moot point since the business model of most girls on MFC is to do countdowns for public cum shows.

AmberCutie said:
If she is completely opposed to visiting this forum which is meant to be a support and place for advice for fellow models, my instinct is that she doesn't actually want your help or input on how to do her shows.

She's not opposed to visiting this site and she has peeked as a guest. It was creating an account that had been the issue. Forums are not for everyone but we just had the discussion again and she just registered and will be contacting you shortly for model verification. I assure you, every action I take is sanctioned by her.

AmberCutie said:
Having something in the topic helps. Doing the show in group would ensure that people watching are not freeloaders, but that's a moot point since the business model of most girls on MFC is to do countdowns for public cum shows.

Gotcha

Im actually interested in this too. I can never seem to get members to tip during the actual shabang. I usually put a boring Tip if you enjoy the show

Reactions: Violet October
I always try to come up with something that fits with the theme of the show. Some things that someone could tip for during a cumshow:

spanks
change position or angle
close up of pussy
close up of face
a recording
switch to high/low on a hitachi
moan their username
suck and/or play with nipples
have a deal on a video that matches the theme of your show
orgasm denial
deepthroat or suck your dildo
dirty talk
add an "accessory" (heels, stockings, ballgag, nipple clamps, buttplug)
if they're enjoying the show

I generally tell my room that I'm willing to keep going after the show, if there are tippers for it. Sometimes I'll add something in to the show...depends on my mood. I don't accept groups or privates anymore unless it's at the end of my shift, scheduled or one of my club members. The fact that I don't accept open them unless those cases makes people stay in my room longer knowing I won't suddenly vanish even though they tipped toward the show. I also tend to type quiet a bit when trying to explain things like "If no one tips in xxx minutes, then clothes will be back on!", because you know, "deaf guys".

I've been wondering about this because even having a game and countdowns and shit, yesterday I made 40 tokens in 6-7 hours and this morning I made 15 tokens in about 3-4 hours.
Yes, tokens. If it were dollars, it wouldn't be as bad. But 40 and 15 tokens. Damn.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Thanks for the info. She put some of those suggestions to work and encouraged the room to continue to show appreciation during the show today and she informed me that it went well.

Reactions: Sevrin
CherieNobyl said:
I've been wondering about this because even having a game and countdowns and shit, yesterday I made 40 tokens in 6-7 hours and this morning I made 15 tokens in about 3-4 hours.
Yes, tokens. If it were dollars, it wouldn't be as bad. But 40 and 15 tokens. Damn.

This may be a little off-topic, but you REALLY need to log off if it's that slow. $2 for 6-7 hours of work is absurd.

LilahMorrigan said:
CherieNobyl said:

This may be a little off-topic, but you REALLY need to log off if it's that slow. $2 for 6-7 hours of work is absurd.

I know, but I was able to be on for so long that day, I felt that I NEEDED to take advantage of it.

Then take a break and come up with a new game plan to get more tippers. We all have slow days, we just have to figure out how to make the most of it.

Ideas to get tippers during the show:
XXtks = increase speed of vibartor
XXtks = decrease
XXXtks = FULL POWER

If no one is tipping, there's no shame in changing positions until they tip to get a better view.

Reactions: Violet October
Siena, I saw a model do that, and she also had a token amount (pretty high) for 'turn it off completely'.

Of course, she was completely sweating and ready to cum and someone turned it off. It was such a (in very good fun) tease/frustration moment for everyone and it got a good laugh.

And of course the whole thing got to start all over again, lol, so we viewers got a longer, better show with an epic orgasm at the end, and the model got a nice extra round of tipping. A win-win in my book :)

Status
Not open for further replies.