AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How To Make an Old Man Cry.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Removing everything from every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen, scrubbing all cabinets, drawers, and everywhere, then scrubbing everything before it goes back in, (stage I am at now), to combat an infestation of pantry moths, did not leave much time to be here yesterday. I am glad Tasha PM'ed me about the Birthday thread.

First off, Thank You Jordan, Jo, for this. I felt so bad not finding you yesterday, to let you know that I was just sorta going to treat it like, what it is, any other day. I figured I had this moth thing to deal with, and I am still wanting to do the video, and there just was no time for a frigin birth day, - Besides, now good could an online birthday be?

I am very surprised, not because I was wrong, that happens all the time, but because of how amazingly special an online birthday wish can make one feel, even caught a day late.

As I read down and thanked, I got to about the forth, or fifth post, and looked over at the scowl bar, thinking, jees how many are there?

What I saw, well the thought. I thought, and said out my mouth, near yelling at the monitor, "You're fucking kidding, no fucking way" Tears welled in my eyes, (something that does not take so much some times), but as I read down, I became aware that those tears had spilled out and were dripping off my nose.

Thank you, Everyone! The reality of my age, the rock solid understanding that time is relentless, and news yesterday of another reminder that there are no guarantees in this life, whether we chose to acknowledge that or not, were all on my mind yesterday. I did not have a bad day yesterday, just a day busy, and reflective of all these things. They do not bum me out, they are just reality after all, nor do they fill me with joy. I am filled with joy right now, and it feels pretty good.

Again thank you all. :romance-cloud9:

P.S. I suggest this for any Model, or Member who is aware of someone's Bday here at the forum, - to out them, and wish them a happy birthday. Even if you think they would hate it at some level, - somewhere about half way down the page, I thought, and said out my mouth, "this is fucked up", - because the special feeling will outweigh any of embarrassment. :eek:bscene-buttred: and they can close with something like that.

been there....I still freak out every time I see a moth and haven't bought rice from the grocery stores in months. The source of the infestation was a bag of jasmine rice. Two words: fucking..disgusting..
Make sure to throw out any food items that can possible be accessed by a tiny tiny worm. UGHHH.

That is all. I feel your pain... and good luck.

Reactions: camstory
Oh, gosh... I was infested with those moths once too... and when they were gone, I got an infestation of some kind of weevils...also in anything with grain or rice. Made me fall in love with Rubbermaid™. :)

Reactions: camstory
Moths, man. Fuckin' moths. We go way back. Ever since I moved back home, the last two Summers have brought with them a fucking plague of moths descending on my bedroom. It gets hot in my room so I leave the window open as much as I can and they just fucking seize on that.

"Ooh, there's a lightbulb. Hey, guys, there's a lightbulb. Let's go there and bump into it a million times"

Fuck off, mate. Year before last, not content with just hanging out with his shitty circle of friends by the lightbulb, one of the fuckers just came at me without warning. Like, flew straight at me again and again. I didn't even know him! I kinda shat myself and acted in self defence and... long story short - I punched a moth's face off. I wasn't proud of it, and I felt kinda bad after the fact, but... well... he started it, ya know?

And that's a true story :?

Status
Not open for further replies.