AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to remove rating section?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a new model tag on MFC still. I just realised I have 2 star rating on my profile! I don't understand why. Is there any way to remove this section from my profile?

Hi,

I have a new model tag on MFC still. I just realised I have 2 star rating on my profile! I don't understand why. Is there any way to remove this section from my profile?

Go to your “Manage Profile” page and scroll down to profile settings. Click that, and it will show “Ratings & Admirers.” There is an option to display and allow star ratings, and an option to display and allow admires.

Upvote 0
Go to your “Manage Profile” page and scroll down to profile settings. Click that, and it will show “Ratings & Admirers.” There is an option to display and allow star ratings, and an option to display and allow admires.
OMG, it worked like a charm! I didn't know it was this easy, I was mainly searching for it in the "Edit profile" section. Thank you so so much, I wish you lots of customers and moneyy :kiss:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.