AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to sign in to the Lovense App on Android?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessV

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
I have been using the android app for my cam sites with little issue. Today when I opened the app it said I was signed out because i was already signed into a different device. Weird, I am not. I tried finding where to sign in to my account on the app but there isn't anywhere? I uninstalled and reinstalled, still no prompt for account login? It's been ages since I initially set up the app but I recall a prompt to login. I sent a message to support but no reply and I am antsy. The app works better than the dongle for me so I wanted to know if there was answer or I was missing something. (Also, why are we now forced to provide location? I do not like that.)

I have both of the lovense apps, the blue one (remote) prompts a sign in but the pink one never does for me. You should be able to use the tabs at the top to connect a toy and you may have to rescan the site QR. I haven't seen the location thing yet!

Wow, no idea what is going on then. I have all of those accounts connected. Still waiting to hear back from support. Makes sense that there is no sign in with the connected cam accounts. Why did it give me the weird notice.

I have been using the android app for my cam sites with little issue. Today when I opened the app it said I was signed out because i was already signed into a different device. Weird, I am not. I tried finding where to sign in to my account on the app but there isn't anywhere? I uninstalled and reinstalled, still no prompt for account login? It's been ages since I initially set up the app but I recall a prompt to login. I sent a message to support but no reply and I am antsy. The app works better than the dongle for me so I wanted to know if there was answer or I was missing something. (Also, why are we now forced to provide location? I do not like that.)
Lovense Connect and Lovense Remote have totally different authentication models. Lovense Connect is the one that is used with CB to vibrate in sync with tokens received in your room. The weird thing is Lovense Connect has no login. It has no concept of authenticating a user account directly. Rather, it allows you to scan a barcode in the Lovense Extension in your browser, and Lovense Connect then assumes that your device is authenticated to that user's account, which is somehow embedded into the barcode. Your "account" will then show up on the tab named "Accounts" in Lovense Connect.

I have never had the sequence you are describing happen, but go to the Accounts tab. Depress the account name for a few seconds, and you should be given an option to delete the account, which they call "remove Lovense Extension". (Inconsistent terminology and bad user interface....) Once you delete that account, you should be able to go back to Lovense Extension in your browser, then re-scan the barcode in Lovense Connect to reinitialize your account. What happens if you do that?

I have never tried to use Lovense Connect with multiple websites at the same time. Does that work? I guess that would require you to use the same browser instance for both websites, so that you could share the same Lovense Extension barcode between those two sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.