AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to tell a model WHY you WONT take her pvt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she knows how to drink tea through a Tim Tam! Please tell me you showed her this?! I once worked with an Aussie and she showed me this wondrous practice! I went a bit nuts for Tim Tams when I stayed in Oz in 2019. They are too good!😂
I haven't, but I should do this.

FYI, for my US friends, the ones from Target in America are identical to the ones from Australia. My brother, who live in New York, and I did a blind taste test to check when I visited, bearing bucket loads of Tim Tams and strawberry Freddos.

I find it a little strange that she doesn't want to go private with you because you're "friends". Yes, I get that for some people, this is weird and different types of feelings/attachments occur. But! She has been asking you for awhile if you would like to go private. When was the last time she brought it up? Perhaps her feelings have changed since then, sure, but if it was a week ago, maybe even a month ago, that just feels weird to me. Additionally, privates don't always have to be sexual. I've had privates where all we did was talk. Do you chat with her offsite? Pay for PMs? How does she "know" you well enough to develop "friend" feelings? Is she okay with you still tipping her for sexual/non sexual things publicly? Without knowing all the context and only going by your posts, the whole situation just feels a little odd to me.

I found out about Tim tams a short while ago from a US Model. For me, in England, if I want to try some I have to buy some from Amazon and it's expensive (for me, for some biscuits). £7 for 11 biscuits (200g)
They better be like Gold for that price if I ever try them.
I thought a Tim Tam was the same as penguin bar in the uk? do they still make those?

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
I thought a Tim Tam was the same as penguin bar in the uk? do they still make those?
Penguins are still available and are "the same" in that they are a chocolate covered biscuit sandwich, with a softer chocolate filling. I tried tim tams a few years ago and cant remember there being a great difference.

Reactions: KingMarti

Oh well if this is al a Tim Tam is, then for me (sorry Aussies) they are nothing to shout home about.
Sure they are nice but I would rather have a - "if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our _______ (finish it in Brits!!" :rofl:

Oh well if this is al a Tim Tam is, then for me (sorry Aussies) they are nothing to shout home about.
Sure they are nice but I would rather have a - "if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our _______ (finish it in Brits!!" :rofl:
Might have to leave it to @AutumnPage to cast the final vote, having lived in both countries. Is a Penguin bar the same as a Tim Tam?

I have to agree with the Americans, and say chocolate chip cookies all the way.

But, I do think it would be hilarious if Brett made up an alter-ego named; Biscuit Baby, and used it to troll people online :rofl: :rofl:

I have to agree with the Americans, and say chocolate chip cookies all the way.

But, I do think it would be hilarious if Brett made up an alter-ego named; Biscuit Baby, and used it to troll people online :rofl: :rofl:
I love a chocolate chip cookie. I make a wicked choc chip and macadamia cookie that I take into the office and hand out while they are still warm from the oven.

I love a chocolate chip cookie. I make a wicked choc chip and macadamia cookie that I take into the office and hand out while they are still warm from the oven.
I bet this guy is employee of the month every month ^^^^^^^^

Since we're talking about cookies, did anyone else used to love these things back in the day?

Keebler.jpg
Famous Amos.jpeg

Reactions: MarieElise
Oh come on, it's not even 6 am for me and you are all talking about cookies lol.
I think our ones similar to the rainbow ones are possibly smarties cookies?

So when you said "Smarties cookies," at first I thought you were talking about the old school Smarties candies I remember...

Smarties.jpg

And I was about to say ewww...they made cookies containing these?! 😆 But then I googled "Smarties cookies" to see that there's a different type of "Smarties" I didn't know about...or just don't remember. Interesting!

Other Smarties.png

So when you said "Smarties cookies," at first I thought you were talking about the old school Smarties candies I remember...

View attachment 87801

And I was about to say ewww...they made cookies containing these?! 😆 But then I googled "Smarties cookies" to see that there's a different type of "Smarties" I didn't know about...or just don't remember. Interesting!

View attachment 87802

Definitely the second ones haha.
The nice chocolate thin shell, covering the chocolate centre. Really nice and fantastic in the cookies and other stuff.

I am going to have to go out in a few hours and buy cookies or something. Hate you all 😄

Last edited:
Smarties in Scotland and England taste and are, almost identical to a plain M & M here.
Although I think there are some color differences. Very close to the same thing basically.

I miss them. But not as much as McVities chocolate digestives, Iron Bru, and Mars bars. And DEFINITELY not as much as fish suppers!! 💚 💚

Smarties in Scotland and England taste and are, almost identical to a plain M & M here.
Although I think there are some color differences. Very close to the same thing basically.

I miss them. But not as much as McVities, Iron Bru, and Mars bars. And DEFINITELY not as much as fish suppers!! 💚 💚
Interesting. In Australia, M & M and Smarties are very different. I guess the type of chocolate perhaps, or maybe the coating?

I miss them. But not as much as McVities chocolate digestives, Iron Bru, and Mars bars. And DEFINITELY not as much as fish suppers!! 💚 💚

Chocolate Digestives are just heavenly. My all time favourite, although closely followed by chocolate hobnobs! I bought 2 packs of each a few weeks ago. Needless to say they lasted about 2 days :giggle:
And I didn't regret it

Interesting. In Australia, M & M and Smarties are very different. I guess the type of chocolate perhaps, or maybe the coating?
Different chocolates are used in different parts of the world. Also keep in mind I have not been over to the old island since 1999. So the taste of smarties may have changed since then. Lol, I'm old school. I'm talking about smarties available in Scotland during the 80s and 90s.

ETA; And during that time I also smoked cigarettes daily, which I never do now due to asthma. So my taste buds were in a whole different "condition" lol.

Last edited:
chocolate hobnobs
Oh crap I forgot how good those are too. Damn it, I'm gonna have to hit up amazon now. I bet I could get them. here, if I am willing to pay.

• Funny!
Different chocolates are used in different parts of the world. Also keep in mind I have not been over to the old island since 1999. So the taste of smarties may have changed since then. Lol, I'm old school. I'm talking about smarties available in Scotland during the 80s and 90s.

Veering slightly off track but Skittles... have you tried them with the Yoghurt Coating? Wow, completely different and amazing taste.

Oh crap I forgot how good those are too. Damn it, I'm gonna have to hit up amazon now. I bet I could get them. here, if I am willing to pay.

For what it's worth, I am going to go out in a few hours, i guess smarties, biscuits and god only knows what other crap I will buy because of you all hahaha

Veering slightly off track but Skittles... have you tried them with the Yoghurt Coating? Wow, completely different and amazing taste.
No, but now I want to. This conversation is driving me nearly insane too if it's any consolation. I'm seriously considering spending $50 on Amazon for 3 packages on McVities chocolate digestives.

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy and NotYou
No, but now I want to. This conversation is driving me nearly insane too if it's any consolation. I'm seriously considering spending $50 on Amazon for 3 packages on McVities chocolate digestives.

I have had to plan out a long walk to burn some calories so I can eat lots. 6.66mile walk will be fine lol. Some of it is to pick up the snacks from the store haha

We have plain, peanut and crispy. My favorite is peanut, but have a nephew with nut allergy, so once I open the packet I have to finish them all.

View attachment 87807View attachment 87808View attachment 87809

Ah we also have the blue packet ones but i don't think they are so popular, or at least not so common here where I live. The peanut ones are definitely the best. When I think of M&M, I think peanut M&Ms

6.66mile walk will be fine lol.
Well hopefully you won't be washing your snacks down with a cup of fresh goat's blood, before enjoying a good old-fashioned post-lunch skull fucking too lol.
And on that lovely note I'm going to bed haha.

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy and NotYou
CLUB!!!!!!!
I grew up in the UK but moved to Aus over 20 years ago. Tim Tams are better than Penguins, but you can still use them for coffee straws! I tried the US Tim Tams and found the chocolate far sweeter than ours, although the blind test mentioned above suggests maybe that wasn't true.
To mysurprise, our local supermarket (rural Australia), there is a little section of UK products and I was overjoyed to find some of my favourites from my childhood - including chocolate Hob Nobs, Rolos, Double Deckers and even PG Tips tea bags. Wonderful!!!!!

Reactions: NotYou and Billyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.