AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to use Lovense with CB? / Worth using?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I have decided on getting the Diamo cockring for CB, firstly I wondered if anyone has had success with this and if its worth the investment? Or just the lovense toys in general worth the investment? I’m kind of at a crossroads after things becoming painfully slow on CB.

Also I would be a complete newbie to it, would i need a spare USB port to connect the toy to computer?
Are the apps on CB easy enough to use to set it up with?
Or has anyone found it to be more trouble than its worth?

If you follow the instructions provided by Lovense you should be fine. Setup is very easy. The USB is for charging. You don't need to plugin to the computer to charge. You can plug the USB into any USB adapter, like the one that comes with an iPhone. Setting up the tip menu and on-screen graphics are pretty easy. The bots in CB are pretty much just to display the tip menu. The Lovense site does the real work.

I don't have the Diamo, I got the Ambio, and generally it's working out... WHEN I get spenders in the room. The idea of controlling the device to please/torture brings in certain people. The #lovense tag draws in some people, but I don't think as much as the #lush tag does. When I lurk in other models' rooms it seem like Lush is the big draw, those of us guys that don't have the Lush seem to have fewer viewers.

https://www.lovense.com/cam-model - Find general info at this page. Towards the bottom are links to specific setups.
https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Video-Guides?countrySpecialTile= - Other instructions

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
I'm on Mac and don't need any of the extras. If you are on Windows, you need the adapter if you use the Lovense Connect Windows app. You don't need the adapter if you use the Lovense Connect Android or iOS app. The Camming section of the Lovense website has lots of easy-to-follow instructions. But, basically, after you create your account and install the extension to your browser, you will have to go to the Lovense Settings and connect the browser to the phone app. This will free up the USB port

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 12.09.24 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 12.09.24 AM.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.