AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to use 'secret show' BOT on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I fucked up yesterday.
I was on CB, and another site, I had a private come up on the other site but knew it would be a quick one so rather than come off CB altogether I thought I would try the secret show BOT, I activated it and it says it charges 50 tokens for someone to unlock it and view me.
The private ended up being longer than I thought and I came aswell.
But I noticed afterwards that the viewers on CB did not go down, which I presumed they would as I had entered the 'secret show', I went on another browser on my phone to view my own show and I was still public 😭 so the show didn't go into secret mode at all! Awkward!
What did I do wrong? Is there a better BOT to do something similar in future?

Reactions: InannahQoH
Make sure as well, you read the commands for what starts the show.
Some will use a simple "/start" some will be "/startshow" etc
So, depending on which bot you used, the command you used may have been wrong - or maybe you typed it wrong in a hurry.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
I fucked up yesterday.
I was on CB, and another site, I had a private come up on the other site but knew it would be a quick one so rather than come off CB altogether I thought I would try the secret show BOT, I activated it and it says it charges 50 tokens for someone to unlock it and view me.
The private ended up being longer than I thought and I came aswell.
But I noticed afterwards that the viewers on CB did not go down, which I presumed they would as I had entered the 'secret show', I went on another browser on my phone to view my own show and I was still public 😭 so the show didn't go into secret mode at all! Awkward!
What did I do wrong? Is there a better BOT to do something similar in future?
Hi! I am using shine browswer wich is helping me while i got pvt on a site to be in spy mode on the other one. So the app on chaturbate is peep mode bot, i charge 30tks for everyone who wanna spy in the show . if you are in pvt on another site , shine will ask you what to do next , go spy mode , press yes and then cb will show hidden to everyone and only who tip more then 30 can enter and watch . After u finish u write in chaturbate chat brb, dezactivate the bot, refresh page and u are online, then put the bot back ..

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.