AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to watermark your live webcam feed without using a splitcammer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hello. So recently I figured out I only want to use 1 site but I want my onlyfans watermark on my live video feed. My webcam is still the old good logitech c920. How do I do it? And I have also seen models had their loense settings in their live webbcam feed. please help me guys. :) What should I download?

Thank you so much in advance :)

Or is logitech logi new software can do that and worth the change over the old logitech c920 software?

I use split cam, but I found out i get better fps when I dont use a splitcam :/
You can use OBS without split camming. I'm not sure what Split Cam's settings are (haven't used it) but I'd wonder if you could do that too. If I were going to watermark I'd either just make a text element, and put it somewhere on the screen, or if I wanted something fancier I'd make a transparent png to put on the screen. There's not a way to do this in any of the logitech software, as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.