AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to work again ? Lost my best friend:(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hello !

I’m absolutely heartbroken because my cat died today. It was in a very traumatic way also and i can’t stop crying and asking myself “why??”. It’s so incredibly lonely and quiet at home and i miss him:( the feeling of not seeing him ever again hurts so much.

I don’t know how or when i can work again. I need to but i can’t :(

Have you ever be in this situation?

Thank you for reading.

Hello !

I’m absolutely heartbroken because my cat died today. It was in a very traumatic way also and i can’t stop crying and asking myself “why??”. It’s so incredibly lonely and quiet at home and i miss him:( the feeling of not seeing him ever again hurts so much.

I don’t know how or when i can work again. I need to but i can’t :(

Have you ever be in this situation?

Thank you for reading.

I’m very, very sorry to hear that. It’s a terrible thing to go through, and even though it happens to most of us, it’s still hard.

All my best to you. I hope a little time brings you some much-needed comfort.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
I also have animal and I cant imagine how you feel :( Im so sorry for your loss. That can sound ridicolus but i heard about people who lost ther cats or dogs and what gave them relief was adopt another animal. I know that he will be not replace your friend, but first : he will put your attention and animals this or that way will always make you smile and also feeling that u helped animal in need, because adoption is very good thing. I know situations when people wasnt ready for new pet but friend or abother family member made them surprise with new pet friend and that was good way to deal with loss.
About working- you should motivate yourself and try:
1. You wont be alone, guys are always company and every company is better than crying alone
2.My friend lost cat and she had situation that she was crying on stream- people were amazingly supportive.

I wish you good luck and everything tthe best and please stay strong

my condolences *hugs*. its so rough when we lose our furbabies. especially when it's so sudden and traumatic.

grief can be very cumbersome. its so hard to do this job when you are feeling this way. of course take some time to take care of yourself. recommend pineapple support to get connected with a sexwork friendly therapist to help you through this time.

totally agree on adopt when you are ready to open your heart to another kitty in need! who knows, maybe a cat will find you. cats sometimes have a special way of entering our lives in times of need.

again so sorry for your loss. :h::h::h:

I am so sorry for your loss! I lost a pet just recently myself. It really is like losing a family member. Just remember that you are never alone. There will always be someone to comfort you. Take comfort in knowing you are loved, and are loved.

((((Carmen)))

Cats are such wonderful friends and family. They just love to be loved.

I really hope you can take some time for yourself before working. If it's any comfort, most people understand the loss of a loved pet and I think that people will be very sympathetic on cam too. And know there are a lot of fellow pet lovers here for you across the world's time zones. :h:

Thank you all so much ❤️ I had a dream about him last night that i fed him and asked him why he just can’t come back 😥 he then gave a kiss on my nose and the dream was over 😞I’m so heartbroken

Tuesday is his funeral at a pet crematorium. I can see him there one last time to say goodbye and can go his last way with him. Then i can take his ashes home with me in a beautiful urn.Today they send me a digital paw print of him and i cried for one hour straight 😞i just hope he is happy where ever he is.

The worst thing is that i called my accountant today because i totally forgot to pay him because my head is literally empty and he was very unfriendly and treated me like shit.

It just really helps me to write my feelings down and talk about it:(

Last edited:
It's a really hard blow. Pets can be full of such unconditional love and even though we know their lives are not going to last forever it's still so painful.

It's comforting if you can take time off but I've often been in the position to have to work anyway. Sometimes our finances dictate that we must go ahead and work, grief or not.

I read some advice from a cammodel that has stuck in my head (wish I could remember who it was to thank them) and have used the advice many times over the years.

Just make yourself log on and go through the motions like a robot if you can't suck it up and be your usual self, even you can only manage a short shift. The money might not be as good but it's better than no money coming in. Best to avoid financial troubles on top of your other troubles making things way worse.

I hope you feel better soon. (((hugs)))
I still miss my pets even years later but I try to focus on the joy they brought to my life, and I know I made their lives better while they were with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.