AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How was your Valentine's Day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Green

ModelCentro.com
Industry Representative
Jul 28, 2014
modelcentro.com
Another Valentine's Day is behind us, which means one thing: It's time to spill about what went down this past February 14th!

How did you spend this special day? Did you work? How did you spoil your fans?

MC_valentines_520x520.png

V.Day was very planned for me... spent most of it babysitting (sisters children). I was completely distracted from thoughts of romance until very late that night.
My only concession to the day was to tip someone feeling bad about herself (body image), which she may or may not have received as she has banned me. I added solely for her, sent her a lovely message inspired by her physical beauty, fair skin, and lovely sapphire eyes.....Guess that made @LilyMarie my valentine this year. She will hate that but it is the truth.

I was sitting alone with my wine :D and cat ;)

Ditto for me as well, sans the wine and cat. Hey Angie! Chocolate is 1/2 price today, let's go buy a shopping cart load! What to you say? Just you and me!

(wow I didn't realize how "stalkerish" that last part sounded)

V.Day was very planned for me... spent most of it babysitting (sisters children). I was completely distracted from thoughts of romance until very late that night.
My only concession to the day was to tip someone feeling bad about herself (body image), which she may or may not have received as she has banned me. I added solely for her, sent her a lovely message inspired by her physical beauty, fair skin, and lovely sapphire eyes.....Guess that made @LilyMarie my valentine this year. She will hate that but it is the truth.

Ah the fair LilyMarie :h: She truly is a beautiful young woman, it's too bad she can't see herself through my eyes.

It was good! Low key. On Saturday night one of my best girlfriends brought over some toys for my dogs and some candy for me :D then on Valentine's itself my best friend and I played video games, got Starbucks and ice cream, and just chilled with the dogs. I felt very loved :D it was a nice day!

Went to dinner with the guy I'm dating. Then we got really high and played video games and had amazing sex. I, however, let the munchies take over and ate too much to have sex a second time because my stomach was too upset.

Craptastic. Made pennies on token sites, fiance didn't even bother with valentines.got a box of chocs halfway through but too late by then.

Bb I'll treat you right ;)

But for real I'm sorry that your day wasn't the best. Wish we could cheer up virtually!

Hopefully these emotion shows up right and make your beautiful face smile.

Reactions: Amberlie_
medieval time valentines day special. I think it was worth it.

We do allot of date nights and eating out. so some thing new and different is special.

Slept late and then accidentally went out for Valentine's with my husband for beers before we (oh so romantically) went grocery shopping. We sort of forgot it was Valentine's and went to our local pizza/pub place and were like, "Why is it crowded? Why are there white tablecloths? Why is everyone wearing red and pink? Ohhhh...."

My Vday was pretty dope. I got some amazing puppy cuddles in the AM. Chilled and caught up on some TV. Then, when I took my furry baby for a walk, I made two new friends! One of my neighbors and her boyfriend were chilling on her balcony when I walked by. We started chatting and they invited me up to smoke a blunt with them. They are super cool! and the girl just got a chiweenie puppy which is overwhelmingly adorable. Yay for new friends!

And of course, Walking Dead started back up last night. Between that and the show Shameless, Sundays are my favorite night for TV.

I cammed for a bit too, which went well.

No complaints here!

Your VDay doesn't... khm... get more fun after marriage. Husband calls it Hallmark day and despises it for being a day made up by marketers to boost flower/candy sales over a long stretch without holidays from Xmas to Easter. Meh, it's most likely true anyway.
I did go out and buy a mattress (how's that for a VDay activity), plus did groceries and a number of chores. The plan was to go out to eat but we thought of the madness that'd be going on and decided it'd be better to go out for dinner any other day. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Sasha Green
I'm a little under the weather right now, but went out to see Deadpool on Valentine's Day...and I don't regret a minute of it. Other than that it was just curling up on the couch and watching things off of my Amazon Fire stick that one of my buddies hooked up to his Starz account (woo for good friends!).

Reactions: Gen
Seeing as my boyfriend and I have an anniversary next weekend, we didn't even meet on Valentine's day, it's just another day anyway :p I was going to cam on MFC but I found out it makes my feed blurry so I tried everything to stop it and nothing worked, so I got really upset and switched to Bonga cams, in which my feed is crystal clear. Ended up making loads of tokens and meeting many nice people!

Reactions: NatalieP
My bf and I had our first vday together.:shame: He made me breakfast in bed. His version of "eggsluts". He's a chef so it was amaaaziiing.... Then got in a minor fight, I went home, came back later and made up. He was a cutie and had a bunch of candles and decorated. Then yesterday we celebrated our "halfiversary". :cat:

I had a sexy date with homework. I treated myself to pizza. A member did gift me a toy though, so this valentines wasn't a total bust!! At least someone out there thought of me :inlove:

Sexy homework date sounds very familiar :grumpy:

I made a tasty breakfast for the BF and caught up on reading the rest of the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Status
Not open for further replies.