AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Husband joining me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2020
Cheshire
Twitter Username
@Emily_English57
Streamate Username
Emily_English
Chaturbate Username
Emma_english
I've searched for an answer but not found one. So I'm hoping someone can help point me in the right direction.
I have had a chaturbate account for a good few years now and use chaturbate on and off depending if I love or hate it. I love it at the moment. We would like my husband to join me on cam on my account. How do we do this?

Also I know for anybody to appear they have to be age verified, but what about a voice just being heard?

Thank you for any help.

Awesome ! Yeah you have to submit verified ID for every person that you want to appear on your account, it includes their voice as well.
Thank you for your reply.
So he doesn't have to make his own profile. Just verify through mine?

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply.
So he doesn't have to make his own profile. Just verify through mine?
Yep, you just add him as another person on your account. You would still have to do this if he had his own verified account too.

Reactions: Emily57
Upvote 0
Yep, you just add him as another person on your account. You would still have to do this if he had his own verified account too.
Great, thank you. We can get on with that now. 👍

Upvote 0
If he is never going to broadcast on ur account solo you can have him verify on another account first then add him as a guest performer on each other's account. The benefit to doing it that way is to avoid any possible temp ban to your account if there is any kind of snag in the verification process. It's not a common occurrence but it only takes a few extra seconds to make another account for him then do the guest performer thing.

Upvote 0
If he is never going to broadcast on ur account solo you can have him verify on another account first then add him as a guest performer on each other's account. The benefit to doing it that way is to avoid any possible temp ban to your account if there is any kind of snag in the verification process. It's not a common occurrence but it only takes a few extra seconds to make another account for him then do the guest performer thing.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
This is exactly the way I would say to do it :) it's super easy, just make sure you add your account to his account, and his account to yours.. by the way all of this is done at this link: https://chaturbate.com/identity/
I have had trouble finding the button before AFTER I got verified :p not sure if you had the same problem so thought I'd drop the direct link, it's super simply and done at the bottom of that page

Reactions: Emily57
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.