AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I accidentally clicked the 'sign-up' tab of a certain cam model in her Bio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
In her Bio, 'About Me', she says that she perceives 20% of my token purchase.
actually I don't have to go to the cam model's room anymore...
So I want to canceal 'taking 20% of my token purchase', what should I do?

It doesn't take away from your token purchase, she just gets a commission of 20% for any purchase you make on that account. You would need to stop using that account if for whatever reason you don't want her to receive commissions from your purchase

It doesn't take away from your token purchase, she just gets a commission of 20% for any purchase you make on that account. You would need to stop using that account if for whatever reason you don't want her to receive commissions from your purchase.

In fact, when I first created the account, I did not create it by clicking the Signup tab in the bio of the cam model. I clicked the sign-up tab of 'the pure' Chaturbate account, and after that I accidentally clicked the sign-up tab in her bio.. even in this case, she gets a commission of 20% for any purchase I make on that account ?

Upvote 0
In fact, when I first created the account, I did not create it by clicking the Signup tab in the bio of the cam model. I clicked the sign-up tab of 'the pure' Chaturbate account, and after that I accidentally clicked the sign-up tab in her bio.. even in this case, she gets a commission of 20% for any purchase I make on that account ?
then you would not be giving her 20%, its only on initial sign up and only if you don't already have a cookie from someone elses link already in place.

Upvote 0
then you would not be giving her 20%, its only on initial sign up and only if you don't already have a cookie from someone elses link already in place.
Thanks for your reply cbhours.
I think It would be nice if there was a way to check who took the commission when purchasing tokens on CB.
It's only been two weeks since I started Chaturbate, so there are a lot of things I'm confused about on it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.