AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am from India and I'm not able to get my stripchat account verified. I tried it with pan card and aadhar card but everytime it's getting rejected.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2023
I am from India and I'm not able to get my stripchat account verified. I tried it with pan card and aadhar card but everytime it's getting rejected for different reasons like the details are modified or try with different official documents. @xChloe , @Charlie_SC please help.

@xChloe @Charlie_SC what's the solution
It is the weekend, be patient.

FYI, I do recall some time ago that Charlie told everyone that as far as SC is concerned, even an ID that is merely laminated, is considered "modified".

I do not know anything about Indian ID docs but if they are such that you laminate them to protect them, then that is possibly an issue.

Upvote 0
It is the weekend, be patient.

FYI, I do recall some time ago that Charlie told everyone that as far as SC is concerned, even an ID that is merely laminated, is considered "modified".

I do not know anything about Indian ID docs but if they are such that you laminate them to protect them, then that is possibly an issue.a
At first I uploaded the original pvc aadhar card and pan card as received by government but it was also rejected reasoning that it was modified then I uploaded the laminated colour print version but that too got rejected.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hello @rani_07
I have already responded to you on another thread you have commented on.
I have also sent you a PM.

Upvote 0
Is your I'd accepted or not? Let me know! Mine also same problem that I have only PAN card and Aadhar card both are plastic cards but still they rejected.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.